Wolfette

http://www.warringtonwolves.org/what-if--4717

Season Ticket Holders Priority

Friday 30th September - Online and telephone from 22:00 hrs

Online at: www.seetickets.com/grandfinal

Telephone: 01142 239 842

Saturday 1st October - At the stadium from 9am - 9pm

Online and telephone

Season Ticket Holder allocation to be restricted at 4 per season ticket holder.

This includes current 2011 Season Ticket Holders and all new 2012 Season Ticket Holders

Please note: the full season ticket book must be produced when purchasing tickets at the stadium

General Sales

Sunday 2nd October: Online and telephone only (no purchases will be available at the ground)

Monday 3rd October to Wednesday 5th October: At the stadium from 9am - 6pm, online and telephone

Online and telephone sales will end at 10pm Wednesday

Thursday 6th October: At the stadium from 9am - 5pm

Friday 7th October: At the stadium from 9am - 3pm

Hope this is of help :D

The link to the seetickets.com website doesn't work for me and wont work from the wolves website either when I try.

Anyone know how much the tickets are for the final for an Adult (non season ticket holder) and a student (season ticket holder)

Ta

ok the link works for me now but I stll can't find anything anywhere which tells me how much the tickets are for Adults (non season) or student (season ticket holders) either on the seetickets website or the wolves on :oops:

Does anyone know ? PLEASE

LatchfordLocks... do you recon that will actually happen and that the majority could all be sold online tonight :shock:

i watched the game last night and wire were cheated,not once did ganson blow-up for leed's offside

you have had a good season finishing top ----a lot of fan's have already bought ticket's so you lot get behind saint's next week ----what do you wire's think of the game to-night.

i watched the game last night and wire were cheated,not once did ganson blow-up for leed's offside

you have had a good season finishing top ----a lot of fan's have already bought ticket's so you lot get behind saint's next week ----what do you wire's think of the game to-night.

Still so gutted after Friday I only watched a recording of Saints game and was fast forwarding a lot of it.

Not bothered who wins on Saturday we won't be playing and I won't be there.

Roll on next season so we can rectify our failings :wink: