Squad for Leeds

Wirewire

Westwood back, but still no Woody!

Wolves 19-man squad: Louis Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Chris Bridge, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Jon Clarke, Mike Cooper, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Brett Hodgson, Matt King, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Richie Myler, Chris Riley, David Solomona, Ben Westwood.

Westwood back, but still no Woody!

Wolves 19-man squad: Louis Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Chris Bridge, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Jon Clarke, Mike Cooper, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Brett Hodgson, Matt King, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Adrian Morley, Richie Myler, Chris Riley, David Solomona, Ben Westwood.

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/11597/1/Wolves-line-up-for-semi-final/Page1.html :roll:

No comments on the video interviews this week? :shock:

Strong squad. If we can't win with those players then I'm afraid we are out of excuses.

Leeds are looking good now and they have turned a corner, I'm nervous about Friday but still believe we will take the win.

I don't think it will be a Huddersfield score. It will be much closer.

80 minutes from Old Trafford. Come on the Wire!!!!

Close game last night and could have gone either way. Despite what happened the Wire have had their best season for decades. We've played the type of football which has won the admiration of most other supporters of the game...No wrestling...arm snatching...or lying on at the play the ball. I didn't go to either of the play off games because I'm of the opinion it's a false competition which is for the benefit of Sky television...Leeds finished fifth and should they win the game at Old Trafford they can call themselves champions which is plain daft in anybody's estimation. By finishing top of the pile the Mighty Wire are the real champions..all the rest is just razzmatazz for gullible fools who buy into the Sky hype.