Bamber Bridge (A)

P.I.E.M.A.N.

I am looking forward to this game, as we play Brig in the Cup for the second season running. Always a tough place to go and get a result, last years away support there was fantastic, and I believe there is still a pic of it on the official site. I know I have a full car, and with those planning to go by train, it sounds like there will be a large travelling support once again. You could see what it meant to the players last Tuesday, with the applause both the players and management gave to the fans BTG after the game. If you can, get there and support our team, lets push them one step closer to Wembley and into Monday mornings draw.

Come on you Yellows

Pm

I am looking forward to this game, as we play Brig in the Cup for the second season running. Always a tough place to go and get a result, last years away support there was fantastic, and I believe there is still a pic of it on the official site. I know I have a full car, and with those planning to go by train, it sounds like there will be a large travelling support once again. You could see what it meant to the players last Tuesday, with the applause both the players and management gave to the fans BTG after the game. If you can, get there and support our team, lets push them one step closer to Wembley and into Monday mornings draw.

Come on you Yellows

Pm

Not sure if they are going on the train judging by the numbers who are all trying to get a lift off me!!

Can't fit you all in lads - so how do I choose? :unsure:

You are all loyal supporters!

Can any one else meet down at the club at 1.15pm with space in a car?

Gary, I have springy, mark, rita and derek Vernon, its the extra pull of the fa cup mate. Sounds like Matt could have done one of his buses for this game, and my carload would decamp onto it, and then it could have been filled but its a bit late now. Think Rick Smales could be full. Try Ken Edwards on the social network site, he may have some space in with him. Jerry is on holiday unfortunately, so he can't drive. Chris Henshall lives close to the ground, you could give him a call, he could take some of mine, and I will take a few of the kids mate.