Congratulations to Warrington Wolves

Gary

Champions !! I'll never accept that anybody who finishes top of the pile aren't champions..Imagine what Fergie's reaction would be if Man U finished top and then were told the had to win a knock out tournament which by some fluke Aston Villa won and Aston Villa were then declared champions..The air would be blue and quite right too. Against my better judgement I watched RL extra on the red button and to be honest I wasn't surprised at the reaction of one Phil Clarke...*Ah but would Warrington Wolves be able to handle the pressure of the play-offs?* This man would rather eat dirt than give Wire any credit...How does he think that Wire finished top of the pile without handling pressure ? The man's a complete dolt who, if it isn't Wigan it isn't worth a carrot...He is added to my list of heads I would enjoy stamping on. Metaphorically speaking of course.

Champions !! I'll never accept that anybody who finishes top of the pile aren't champions..Imagine what Fergie's reaction would be if Man U finished top and then were told the had to win a knock out tournament which by some fluke Aston Villa won and Aston Villa were then declared champions..The air would be blue and quite right too. Against my better judgement I watched RL extra on the red button and to be honest I wasn't surprised at the reaction of one Phil Clarke...*Ah but would Warrington Wolves be able to handle the pressure of the play-offs?* This man would rather eat dirt than give Wire any credit...How does he think that Wire finished top of the pile without handling pressure ? The man's a complete dolt who, if it isn't Wigan it isn't worth a carrot...He is added to my list of heads I would enjoy stamping on. Metaphorically speaking of course.

I'd aqree with your comments re Phil Clarke. At one point in the Pies game he said we were almost 'Wiganesque.' Whyever would we want to sink down to their dirty cheating win at all costs tactics?

I for one will be glad to see the back of Maguire...He was rapidly turning the game into the most boring sport on earth with his cheating, negative tactics. Tony Smith made very thinly disguised comments about the man on GMR a couple of weeks ago. He didn't refer to him by name but we all knew who he was on about....Wire have proved it's possible to succeeed by playing fast open football...I'm pleasantly surprised that on another forum rival fans have been posting the most positive comments about the way Wire play the game. It seems we are now everybody's second favourite team.

I for one will be glad to see the back of Maguire...He was rapidly turning the game into the most boring sport on earth with his cheating, negative tactics. Tony Smith made very thinly disguised comments about the man on GMR a couple of weeks ago. He didn't refer to him by name but we all knew who he was on about....Wire have proved it's possible to succeeed by playing fast open football...I'm pleasantly surprised that on another forum rival fans have been posting the most positive comments about the way Wire play the game. It seems we are now everybody's second favourite team.

On the same forum someone from Wigan tried to say that the Wigan spoiling and holding down tactics were the same as us trying to get a quick play the ball. The difference was quickly pointed out. One is legal, the other isn't.

Wire's play this year has been a breath of fresh air. Is there another side in SL that can field a set of backs, all of whom are in double figures for tries?

Well done boys - fantastic result. We had our backs to the wall for alot of the game, but our defence was outstanding and we just had too much pace & guile in the backs for Hull.

Onwards and upwards to Old Trafford now. Whether you believe in the play-off system or not, let's get behind our boys and see them win the Grand Final....