Squad for Hull

Wirewire

Wolves Squad: Louis Anderson, Ryan Atkins, Matty Blythe, Chris Bridge, Lee Briers, Garreth Carvell, Jon Clarke, Mike Cooper, Simon Grix, Ben Harrison, Mickey Higham, Brett Hodgson, Matt King, Lee Mitchell, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan, Richie Myler, Chris Riley, David Solomona.

No Morley, Westwood or Wood - we really need the rest of the boys to front up on Friday, but delighted that Hodgson's back - he adds alot to the team.

Although Hull are playing really well at the moment, I still feel we'll have enough ammunition to get the job done!

I'd go for:-

Hodgson

J Monas

Atkins

Bridge

King

Briers

Myler

Carvell

M Monas

Harrison

Anderson

Grix

Clarke

Cooper

Solomona

Higham

Blythe

I hope they do it on Friday. Hull FC have proved to be a bit of a bogey team for Wire in recent history. Also we need to make sure no team does the double on us this year and Hull FC picked up the win at the HJ.

Would be great to get the League leaders sheild. I don't think it gets the credit it deserves. Also it puts silverware back in the cupboard. Then hopefully another piece in October.

Really looking forward to Friday. Got my ticket and a good Wire crowd is expected.

Richard Agar I think you mean Safers 8)

Who do we think will be taking up the goal kicking duties, with Hodgson coming back in and Bridge kicking 21 without a miss will be a diffcult (but nice)dilemma for Mr Smith.

We should win this game, but won't be an easy task. Shame Woody hasn't made it could of done with another forward in the pack, but time for the young uns to step up again.

C'MON WIRE!!!!!

Richard Agar I think you mean Safers 8)

Who do we think will be taking up the goal kicking duties, with Hodgson coming back in and Bridge kicking 21 without a miss will be a diffcult (but nice)dilemma for Mr Smith.

We should win this game, but won't be an easy task. Shame Woody hasn't made it could of done with another forward in the pack, but time for the young uns to step up again.

C'MON WIRE!!!!!

That will be an interesting decision as I bet neither player will want to stand down from kicking duties..... :unsure: