Coming to Ossett Town

Bier Huis

Why not head into Ossett town centre a little earlier and check out the Local Product Market. Our wonderful Beer stall we be there showcasing a wide range of wonderful beers along with Mustards, Yorkshire Crisps and chorizo’s

And if your not into that then there is a bakery stall, crepe stall, Lucy’s wonderful pie stall and not forgetting the Sausage stall. Plus much more.

Full details at www.ossett.tv

And when our shop opens in Ossett there will be discount for all Evo stick league season ticket and social club members. <shop web link removed>

The main town square is located behind the town hall. When looking from Stade France. Plenty of car parking is available around the town as well as bus links from Dewsbury (handy for the train from Warrington Central) or Wakefield. The bus station is across the road from the ground.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Sorry but I have just removed the link to your own website as it is sort of against forum advertising rules (ie yours being an online shop an all that).

Sounds like you have a great market over your way though and if any footy bods are going can they get me a home made pie and some mustard from the market :D

Why not head into Ossett town centre a little earlier and check out the Local Product Market. Our wonderful Beer stall we be there showcasing a wide range of wonderful beers along with Mustards, Yorkshire Crisps and chorizo’s

And if your not into that then there is a bakery stall, crepe stall, Lucy’s wonderful pie stall and not forgetting the Sausage stall. Plus much more.

Full details at www.ossett.tv

And when our shop opens in Ossett there will be discount for all Evo stick league season ticket and social club members. <shop web link removed>

The main town square is located behind the town hall. When looking from Stade France. Plenty of car parking is available around the town as well as bus links from Dewsbury (handy for the train from Warrington Central) or Wakefield. The bus station is across the road from the ground.

Congratulations on your marketing initiative - but no free links allowed - as well as running this website I am also Chairman at the football club and I am sure those fans who travel will be on the look out for some good local produce.

Bier Huis, nice to meet a Wire fan living in Yorkshire. We have started a Yorkshire Branch of our supporters Club, why not join, double the number of members, us Wire footie fans are a friendly bunch, and often have a great time when we go over to Yorkshire, indeed, we have a number of Yorkshiremen within our regular supporter base, but these now live in Warrington.

Bier Huis, nice to meet a Wire fan living in Yorkshire. We have started a Yorkshire Branch of our supporters Club, why not join, double the number of members, us Wire footie fans are a friendly bunch, and often have a great time when we go over to Yorkshire, indeed, we have a number of Yorkshiremen within our regular supporter base, but these now live in Warrington.

Aye count me in. Don't get to see as much footie or Rugby as I would like to! Although I'm at wembley this weekend and Mrs Bier Huis is running the stall.