32 year old MOTHER's dream

Dizzy

Sometimes you are better off not reading things but too late I read it. :shock::evil:

The Telegraph reports on a 32 year old New Jersey mother who already weighs in at 52 stone...but unlike others she's doing it on purpose.

Her dream is become the world's fattest woman and is aiming to reach 115 stone by her 40's.

Her doctor is warning that she is playing "Russian roulette with her life" and that her experiment may kill her.

'EXPERIMENT'... and 'MAY'.... the pair of them sound like complete idiots to me !

Should she be taking up her doctor's time and being given her health checks ? I guess she may be paying for it herself though so while he says he's not encouraging her I bet his wallet is happy.

The single mother of two insists she monitors her health closely for any adverse affects from the average 15,000 calories she consumes each day and thought through the consequences.

Clearly not bothered about her kids as even if she doesn't die what on earth must her kids think of her as to be honest watching her on the video put me right off my tea and there's no way she must be able to look after them as she is never mind at double the weight.

Anyway she does say "If I was to get sick, I've arranged for my sister to take care of my kids,” ..... nice and how thoughtful of her eh? :evil:

Anyway here is the link to the news article

BUT BE WARNED... IT CONTAINS A VIDEO OF HER SO IF YOU ARE OF A NERVOUS DISPOSITION, HAVE ONLY JUST EATEN YOUR TEA OR DO NOT WANT TO SEE THIS WOMAN PARADING HER 'EXCESS' FOR ALL TO SEE THEN DO NOT CLICK

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8708648/Obese-mother-in-quest-to-become-worlds-fattest-woman.html