Interesting feature

Gary

Just spotted the link at the bottom of the main index page - top 20 posters in a day - spotted a few names for the first time!

While it is good to have such an active forum it is so easy to miss stuff!

Check out this feature and it is easy to see who is saying what!

Dizzy :oops::blink:

For those who say it is the same few who post - well yes a few do post a lot but this shows people who post who you have never spotted before! :oops:

I also noticed we hit our record for most viewers in a 15 minute period tonight - must be people looking for stuff on riots - that story has certainly brought a lot of new readers to the site.

I am determined not to be the top poster again today as it makes me look obsessive :lol:

BUT I just clicked it and it says I have currently done 17 posts today (25.76% of the total so far) but I've only actually done 5 posts plus one pm which I guess is like a post.... so that's 6.

Obvioulsy this will put it up by one more too :blink:

So why is it saying I have done more... it's making me look bad :cry::(

I am determined not to be the top poster again today as it makes me look obsessive :lol:

BUT I just clicked it and it says I have currently done 17 posts today (25.76% of the total so far) but I've only actually done 5 posts plus one pm which I guess is like a post.... so that's 6.

Obvioulsy this will put it up by one more too :blink:

So why is it saying I have done more... it's making me look bad :cry::(

The count could run from mid day to mid day not midnight to midnight :unsure:

It freaking me out now and I wish I'd nevr looked.

It said I had done 17 ealier... I posted and it went up to 18.

I just looked again and it had gone down and it said I'd done 16. :blink:

I guess once I post this it will go back upto 17 which was what I originally started off with although I had only done 5 then.

Someone help me please.... why is it playing mind games with me or are you doing it to me to get your own back Gary :shock::lol::lol:

Thanks SL :lol::lol:

Anyway... after all my posts today I have just looked and I have now gone down to 15 rather than up again... :huh: Other people's are pretty much right though.

It cleary uses a slightly different definition of 'today' than I use so I recon if I don't post on here for at least 24 hours I should go down even further and hopefully to 0 if I leave it long enough. As such will be able to knock myself of top position and not look like the 'saddo got nothing else to do everyday' that I do look like HURRAH :D

Yeah like I'd really last that long without actually posting when I'd still have my pc on so will see all the chats on here :oops:

I may need a power cut :lol:

Thanks SL :lol::lol:

Anyway... after all my posts today I have just looked and I have now gone down to 15 rather than up again... :huh: Other people's are pretty much right though.

It cleary uses a slightly different definition of 'today' than I use so I recon if I don't post on here for at least 24 hours I should go down even further and hopefully to 0 if I leave it long enough. As such will be able to knock myself of top position and not look like the 'saddo got nothing else to do everyday' that I do look like HURRAH :D

Yeah like I'd really last that long without actually posting when I'd still have my pc on so will see all the chats on here :oops:

I may need a power cut :lol:

I know the solution- try and engage in sensible conversation with another poster and each time they respond they will at least keep neck and neck with you so you don't stand out from the crowd! :lol::wink:

:lol::lol::wink::P

Only problem is.... It STILL says I still have 17 (18 after I put this then it will go down again later) so I'm still way infront and I've not posted since last night. So if by any remote chance I did actually manage to to have a sensible conversation with someone (which I doubt :oops: ) I'd go even higher.

I think it's doing it on a rolling 24 hour period or something so I need to stay off here until I go down to 0 ... simples :huh:

I suppose I could do it the other way though and see what the max number of posts I can get it to show in the same time period. Brace yourselves for a surge of Dizzy twaddle :lol::lol: