Copycat Rioting across London.

algy

Why is this person being charged with inciting a riot. Should he not be charged under the terrorism act instead.

For me all his household goods should be confiscated and sold off with the proceeds going to the police benevolent fund.

He should then be dressed in a police uniform issued a riot shield and taken to where the rioting is and put in the front rank or a few feet in front of it. His picture and name should then be circulated to every shop, business and public house/club through out the area with instruction to refuse to serve him.

But that would probably be a breach of his human rights. :roll:

How on earth can he still say there needs to be police cuts ? Saying that thankfully things like this dont happen very often.

Maybe all the soldiers etc who are also at risk of losing their jobs through their cuts could become community police officers :wink:

Maybe all these young rioting kids should take a while to read the news statements from the leaders of other countries especially Lybia, Iran, Afganistan and Zimbabwe who are of course now gloating and twisting everything so as to try to fuel more touble from their own people and supporters. The poor rioters eh? :evil:

Here's two for starters... and maybe we should send all the rioters regardless of age to spend a few months with their new found foreign friends after all they seem to have the same mentality !

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/10013571/iran-leads-mideast-condemnation-of-savage-britain/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8692077/London-riots-spark-shock-and-gloating-around-the-world.html

Here's a thought and I'll be surpised if anyone but Harry remembers this. In fact, I think that it was more in my parents time than mine. There used to be a juvenile detection ship moored off Liverpool, called Calio. Maybe it was in my time, cos I remember the old line from my parents, "If you keep that up, you'll end up on the ship Calio. Maybe they should bring it back.

Oh yes. I commented elsewhere that young people today have no fear of authority. The threat of the ship Clio frightened the life out of we urchins (plus lots of approved schools and the birch).

The ship was a reality and allegedly somewhere in Liverpool bay. Would be handy to use a few such ships as prisons.

Happy days

One of my relatives as a teenager got involved in a serious fight and as a result spent a period during the early 1960's in a 'Boot camp' run on the same style as Colchester military prison. On recounting the experience to me, it was bordering just short of barbaric, he never offended again and has lead a honest hard working life ever since. Surely the effectiveness of such an establishment today would justify the the expenditure of it's creation.

Some good news.... and hopefully it will be agreed and actioned:

The e-petition entitled “Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits” has now passed the threshold of 100,000 signatures and has been passed to the Backbench Business Committee to consider for debate

Let's think it through folks. Stop their benefits, kick them out of their Council houses - and you'll guarantee they'll steal to survive and create shanty towns on our doorsteps. So we lock 'em all up, and spend around £36,000pa to keep then in a prison. We could of course reintroduce hanging, the severing of limbs or deportation to the colonies (oops, no colonies now!); all of which was meated out to the underclass in the past, and all of which failed to stop their criminality. :roll:

In the US of A I believe most Rednecks live in the Southern & South Eastern states, i.e. Kentucky, Arkansaw, Texas etc.

In the good old UK our Rednecks live on inner city council e-states.

This may sound a touch extreme but - BRING BACK THE CAT