Where are these to be found?

algy

Having just annoyed my other half with endless questions about road names in the town centre which sound like fish and chips.....

Blummin' Heck.... is it at the top of that horrid pub on the corner of Bridge Street and Friars Gate which had those grotesque orange and yellow signs. Panama Jacks ?? Lovely building if you ignore the bottom level and I walked past it the other day. Think it used to be called the Priory Building... so that fits in with my earlier question about religion and the man's funny hat.

Please let that be right :unsure:

I got sidetracked tonight lookong for your blummin' Police Station..... :oops::lol:

I've not given up though and I WILL find it one way or another.

If anyone seems a weird person wandering through town with a blank look on her face and a pair of binoculars... it may well be me :?

It would be nice if someone else found it first though as I could stop then without actually feeling like a failure :lol:

I never bothered to look at this thread. In the old borough police days, the older bobbies used to delight in showing off their superior knowledge to the younger ones. Treading all over town, mostly looking up, was a bit tiring and eventually quite annoying.

Interesting type of post though for the majority.

Happy days

Yippee Algy... I knew I would find it sooner or later :wink::lol:

A Topic is not officially closed until the last person speaks by the way.. and then it just lies dormant until it rises like a phownix from the ashes again

PS Bah Humbug Harry :P