Where are these to be found?

algy

Is number 3 a drain pipe on a local pub ? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere.

Number 4... they look familiat too but I have no idea where I may have seen them. Crossfeilds ? Museum? Old tech college ?

Guess I must be a straight ahead looker rather than an upper looker these days and your pics are bugging me now :blink::lol:

Is number 3 a drain pipe on a local pub ? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere.

Number 4... they look familiat too but I have no idea where I may have seen them. Crossfeilds ? Museum? Old tech college ?

Guess I must be a straight ahead looker rather than an upper looker these days and your pics are bugging me now :blink::lol:

No, No, and not saying yet, give someone else a chance.

4a. & 5. I have blanked out words as it would give the game away, when they have been identified i will post the complete photos.

I've a feeling Baz may come up with the answers certainly to No.2 as he will have seen a similar photo on a website I know he has seen.

I think no1 is the bank (not sure which) next to hancock and woods or at least very close to it.

no 3 I think is the building next to where McDonalds is in bridge street.(to the right off it as you look at the entrance?)

Nos 4a and 4b are on the top of the old boots building in bridge street.

as for that last one I have no idea but may hazard a guess at the three pigeons.

I think no1 is the bank (not sure which) next to hancock and woods or at least very close to it.

no 3 I think is the building next to where McDonalds is in bridge street.(to the right off it as you look at the entrance?)

as for that last one I have no idea but may hazard a guess at the three pigeons.

4a--4b Howard Buildings Bridge Street

oooh Algy will tell you off for posting that picture Evils :shock:

I have always been one of those who often looks up at the tops of all the wonderful buildings on Bridgestreet, after all there's not much worth looking at at ground 'shop' level is there... Bridge Street it tatty to say the least at that level.. but I'm rather ashamed to say that I have never ever noticed those two wonderful sculptures and I have no idea why :oops: I need to start looking with bigger open eyes again as I wonder what else I have missed and what most other people probably miss too.... ps anyone informed the council that they are there :wink::lol:

Can;t wait to find out where the others are :D

Sid,

No.1 is not the bank.

No.2 correct.

No.4 & 4a correct.

No.5 incorrect, clue - not in Bridge St. but not as far out as the 'Three Pigeons' & not on a pub but not far from a railway line.

No 5 is it on the house where he lived in Sankey street nearly opposite the Cameo cinema

so 2 and 3 are what :oops::blink::lol:

Dizz, it's not you that's going barmey it's me with the toing & froing between answers I confuse myself and your correct No's 1 & 2 have not been identified correctly. :oops:

Sid correctly identified No.3 as being above McDonalds in Bridge Street.

:lol::lol: Phew thank goodness for that I thought I was going mad :wink: I guess you were really just gettinng your own back on me for not changing the title on your spitfire topic :oops: I still feel bad about that.

Anyway... Is number 1 on some sort of a religious building as the bloke has an odd hat on and flowers ?

My first thought on waking up this morning was not... great it's saturday, the suns shining or anything like that. It was 'where's the building on Algy's picture' probably due to the fact that I was on the forum in my sleep. That is not good :lol:

So I have taken your advice Algy and wandered up Bridge street with the little orange man whilst looking up. I still can't find the damn thing. I may try some of the other roads shortly.

My first thought on waking up this morning was not... great it's saturday, the suns shining or anything like that. It was 'where's the building on Algy's picture' probably due to the fact that I was on the forum in my sleep. That is not good :lol:

So I have taken your advice Algy and wandered up Bridge street with the little orange man whilst looking up. I still can't find the damn thing. I may try some of the other roads shortly.

Dizzy, here's a clue - Given the name of this street you would expect to find a fish & chip shop but you wont. :wink: