Spitfire in Golden Square

algy

sort of.. but with the wings too please and less of the bend.

I suppose I could always spend hours airbrushing all the people out of the three front ones I got and clone the wings and other bits from other pics somehow.

Naah.. too much hastle so I'll wait for yours Baz .. hurry up.

Yes it is nabber but when Algy created the topic he had heard that one might be one in the GS and was asking of anyone knew 'if' was true.

I was actually going to change the title the to read 'market' but then decided it was rather impolite of me to change someone else's topic title just because I could. :oops:

Algy could always change it if he feels it's necessary.

Yes it is nabber but when Algy created the topic he had heard that one might be one in the GS and was asking of anyone knew 'if' was true.

I was actually going to change the title the to read 'market' but then decided it was rather impolite of me to change someone else's topic title just because I could. :oops:

Bloody Hell! Dizz, I wish you had changed it, I had 10 mins to spare yesterday morning and shot into town dashed across to GS then Market gate - No 'bloody' Spitfire so gave up, thinking I had got the day mixed up, never thought of the Market Square or asking anybody and dashed back to the car, total 'cock up' by me. :oops::blink:

Lovely photos from all that posted them.

Sorry Algy... :oops: I only thought about changing the title yesterday when I came to upload my pics.

But then again Baz did mention the Time Sqaure and another news link, I mentioed it was on the calendar.... and yet I still went to the wrong place and wandered about until asking a man who was dressed rather odly where it was and he pointed at it looking rather confused and said 'THERE' :oops:

PS nabber .... no you weren't I'm just this weeks 'muppet' :wink: