Comment facility on main site

Gary

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever have a shell suit or a perm Geoff... I imagine you more of a blue or brown cordoroy trousers and checked shirt man with a fringed slick comb over and a leather satchel or bum bag :lol:

Perm twice, still got my own hair thanks so no comb over, green cordroy trousers for hiking - none of the rest - see you just can't tell what a poster looks like. Mind you listening to the Johnny 'Sounds of the seventies' every Sunday afternoon is a great way to remeniss. As was doing my first 5km in Manchester yesterday. I now know how decrepid I have become as I ran twice as slow as my pb. Yesterday my pb of under 15 mins would have won the race by over half a minute. Talking afterwards to Ben who runs for one of my old clubs Liverpool Harriers he has total respect for the runners of the 80's and wishes he could have run against us all. Bring back all our yesterdays :mrgreen: Now we really have gone miles off topic or should that be kilometers :roll: