End of an ERA! Begining of a new Centre.. 2

arty69uk

I waited before commenting incase I messed up your new topic Arty. I will delete this if you are in mid 'upload' flow though.

Didn't it look nice on the botom photo without all the people :wink:

Still a shame that all your others have gone now, I'll miss those.

I waited before commenting incase I messed up your new topic Arty. I will delete this if you are in mid 'upload' flow though.

Didn't it look nice on the botom photo without all the people :wink:

Still a shame that all your others have gone now, I'll miss those.

I'm having trouble with Flika...can't seem to log on..will post as soon as I can..cheers

Have you sorted it yet? If you do let me know how you did it as I've not been able to get on my Flickr account for ages. I got a un/pw reminder but that seemed to be for my yahoo email account and not my actual Flickr one so I still can't get in and all my once uploaded pics are stuck.

arty, I clkd on one of your photos to enlarge it and instantly the Flickr log on page was displayed I inserted my username & p/wd. the following message was displayed on Flickr :-

This photo is private.

Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo.

Here's a link back to your home page.

My intention was not to visit your photo album but for me to log on to my account!, I have since logged on to my account successfully.

• 2 weeks later...

arty, I clkd on one of your photos to enlarge it and instantly the Flickr log on page was displayed I inserted my username & p/wd. the following message was displayed on Flickr :-

This photo is private.

Oops! You don't have permission to view this photo.

Here's a link back to your home page.

My intention was not to visit your photo album but for me to log on to my account!, I have since logged on to my account successfully.

Thanks for that ..I am getting the same reply I put my password in and It does not work..It says try agian..so I give up and will start a new account ..somewhere.. cheers art.

Arty try here... I couldn't get on my flickr account and tried everything... I used the 'help by email' option at the bottom and it's fine now.

It says 'Whatever you do, don't delete your Yahoo account! Instead, using the "help by email" form below, provide us with your Flickr account name (or a link directly to the account you're trying to access), and we'll be able to tell you the correct login ID to use"

See here http://www.flickr.com/help/with/login/

• 1 month later...

Lovely pics Arty and please keep them coming as they are great too see. What were the dates for the madhatters tea party 'bods' being sited ?

So when are you going to tell the tale of where they all came from and how they were almost thrown away ..... I haven't forgotten that you said you would tell us all 'one day' :wink:

Are all the others back on your previous topics now ? I must look again as they really great to see too :D

It's the dormouse arty. Did the cheshire cat go to the tea party?. :)

Yes you are correct on both counts..It is the doormouse and Alice talked to the cheshire cat on her way to the madhatters teaparty..but it made you reply to the question...well done..cheers art.

Lovely pics Arty and please keep them coming as they are great too see. What were the dates for the madhatters tea party 'bods' being sited ?

So when are you going to tell the tale of where they all came from and how they were almost thrown away ..... I haven't forgotten that you said you would tell us all 'one day' :wink:

Are all the others back on your previous topics now ? I must look again as they really great to see too :D

The sculpture, commissioned by Edwin Russell, was officially unveiled in May 1984 when the Prince and Princess of Wales, Charles and Diana, came to the town to mark the opening of the Golden Square.

The pics came to me from a freind who gave them for me to archive on my computer which I have done so.had he not done so they would have been forgot about and possibly skipped...in fact they would have been! like loads of other photos other people have already done so.I felt that these have to be shared in the right community such as this ! I have a Tug archive and collect tug photos Liverpool and MSC locations.the amount of times freinds have said to me that they have dumped the photos they have had..such a shame..I still can not get to all my photos on flika..I may delete my account and start again..cheers art.