Euromillions.....

Bazj

Just heard on Sky News that the £166 million jackpot has been one by one UK ticket.....now should I go out to the car to get my tickets to check or should I remain poor until the morning?

Decisions Decisions!! :blink:

Just tried to check mine... but the lottery website is still only showing the results from Friday 9th, none for tonight's draw.

Ooooh I'll have to stay up now but if I win Baz I'll give you a million and trust that you will do the same for me if you win :D

Actually 1/4 of a million will be fine for me as I don't want to appear greedy :mrgreen:

yes it is....but if I'd won it I would obviously have a different view. The chances are that the money will be mostly given away and would make a lot of happy people rather than them keep it all to themselves so I guess it doesn't really matter

Actually lottery winners always seem to be very generous with their money (with a few exceptions like that pikey and what have you) but the likes of Beckham would probably never even give a thought to giving a few million quid to his mates or family (wasn't his sister on benefits at one time?) whereas your average lottery millionaire is more likely to help out as many people as they can....

Well I heard on the radio that the money could not have gone to a better couple...and then I saw them in the paper. From their picture, they should be spending the money on a gastric band operation and joining a health club. Ye Gods if I had to look like that to win the lottery I'd sooner not win! Apparently they dine at the local chippy three times a week. Well, now they'll be able to go more often. Probably be dead in five years. What a waste of money - they will have no idea what to do with it!

Ouch Egbert :shock:

I don't suppose many people would know what to do with that amount of money and there's no rule that says only the young, slim, fit and healthy should win.

I must be honest though and my initial though was 'what on earth are a couple of that age possibly going to do with all that money?'....but I was just jealous. :oops::unsure:

They are apparently going to buy their two children houses and the kids are going to have driving lessons too. At least the cost of insuring their new cars when the pass wont be an issue though eh ?

Ah well... maybe next week for me. A couple of thousand would be nice... infact anything at all would be nice :wink: