Inconsiderate neighbours

Lucy

It's fairly obvious that during the warm weather over the weekend, many people will want to relax in their gardens. It is also fairly obvious that many people will want to keep their windows open.

But why do so many want to play loud music, without any consideration of their neighbours.

I don't care what kind of music they play, Beethoven or Beatles, but most of them seem to go for rock and pop. Really I want to go and complain - but I think one should try and stay on good terms with neighbours, so I don't. But why do some make it so difficult?

go and live on a bloody island you pair of moaners.....

we get little or no summer in this country as it is so if I choose to play the Sex Pistols at full whack in my back garden that is my choice..... come and tell me not to and you will be listening to hospital radio for a few weeks.........now that is crap!! :D

I was at a friend’s house a few days back, who along with everyone else in the close was having their almost daily problem with a certain drunken neighbor. The police were called but as usual were totally useless and the guy just laughed at and played games with them. When they left, he went into his house, put his stereo on full whack then went back to the pub leaving my friend, who lives directly underneath, visibly shaking. :(

They say don’t react to him because they suspect he’s not quite mentally balanced. So much for care in the community then! I bet the people who make these decisions don’t have Mr Nutter living in their street let alone directly above them.

Bill :)

As Baz said

we get little or no summer in this country

So you would think that people would appreciate it by sitting in the sun listening to the birds, by a stream if your lucky.

Instead, the majority can't live without their music fix, so take their radios into the garden or go for a drive with windows down and radio full on, and they are bringing their kids up with the same values. :roll: :roll:

we get little or no summer in this country as it is so if I choose to play the Sex Pistols at full whack in my back garden that is my choice..... come and tell me not to and you will be listening to hospital radio for a few weeks.........now that is crap!! :D

Sorry you had to descend to having apop at Hospital Radio there Baz- its not perfect but it does a job for a whole lot of people who regularly tell us what a good job we are doing.

If you want to party then there must be headsets that everyone can wear that receive the same musical output from a central system :blink: .

Doesn't that sort of ruin the idea of a party / get together ... ie solical interaction ? They'd be like zombies just standing there 'listening' sipping their drinks and doing nothing else.

I hope you never invite me to one of your parties Geoff, your guests would be better off sitting at home and partying over faceless book with a list of tunes to play in the background :lol:

Blimey Baz nice rant :shock::mrgreen:

Perhaps you should now be known as "Bazbo" :D:wink: