Ouch !

Dizzy

.....but in true womanly fashion she and most other women would say...."not as painful as giving birth though; not that you men would understand of course!!"

The way she was sat its lucky it hit her in the kisser and didn't give her the experience of "the opposite of giving birth" with a melon :shock::shock:

• Upvote 2

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Still wiping the tears from my eyes PJ and trying to breath again (laughter by the way) Sooo funny :lol: (and my legs are now crossed for some odd reason :huh:)

PS Baz.... I'd definately opt for giving birth rather than a water melon in the face :shock::huh:

apparently it is reported to be very tasty :rolleyes:

The thing that tickled me was the host walking over whilst she was lying on the floor having just received a watermelon in the face at about thirty miles per hour and asking in a concerned tone "are you ok". The reply the contestant gave I thought was very restrained. I personally would have been tempted to fire one at her and then ask if she was ok

I agree... :lol:

Made worse by fact that she said she had the 'worst headache ever' and 'I can't see straight' the heartless host said she had to continue....and said 'you don't call it the amazing race for nothing'. Oooh how cruel and not a first aider in site.... maybe they were edited out thought :huh:

Well if you play with water melons and huge catapults then I guess it's your own fault :lol: Looked fun though :wink:

VICTOR !! While I was just posting on another topic it suddenly occurred to me what you actually meant :twisted::cry:

Can you build it with some safety features please and also a larger sling as I'd like to see how far YOU can fly.. sod the water melons but I dont fancy your rear end landing in my face :P:lol: