Gary's blog

Gary

• 1 year later...

although Warrington is approximately half way between Liverpool and Manchester in my oppinion it has always aligned itself with Liverpool rather than Manchester and lest we forget it is a Merseyside town some of us older Warringtonians that were born in the Old Warps nursing home on the banks of the Mersey are more Merseysiders than most scousers maybe that is why I favour Liverpool FC I don't call myself a supporter as I don't go to matches anymore. :wink:

Now thats not good...... :shock:

I've noticed your slight decline and your lack of sense of humour lately and you need to snap out of it and stop being such a misso :lol::P

You need to take some time off and watch spiders..... it really works you know or failing that why don't you join in on some of the silly topic chats on here rather than just sticking to footy and rugby :lol::wink:

• 5 weeks later...
Now thats not good...... :shock:

I've noticed your slight decline and your lack of sense of humour lately and you need to snap out of it and stop being such a misso :lol::P

You need to take some time off and watch spiders..... it really works you know or failing that why don't you join in on some of the silly topic chats on here rather than just sticking to footy and rugby :lol::wink:

I have been inspired to revamp my blog - but had to make another comment on footie :oops::wink:

• 10 months later...

That's probably 'people' expecting to read updates on your blog... but this isn't actually your blog as the title suggests is it ? :P

I wonder if they have noticed yet and gone to your real blog page or maybe they just presume you are a very boring person with very little to say or do :lol::lol::wink:

That's probably 'people' expecting to read updates on your blog... but this isn't actually your blog as the title suggests is it ? :P

I wonder if they have noticed yet and gone to your real blog page or maybe they just presume you are a very boring person with very little to say or do :lol::lol::wink:

Well there is a link direct from my messages! And I have actually woken up and updated it now - and done an opinion piece on it!

Back to sleep now zzzzz