Warrington Town Centre Classic Vehicle Show 2011

Bazj

Ohhh its on the same weekend as the 4 day Stockton Heath festival :cry: Oooh dilemma as it's the first year I've been here for the festival.... might pop along to see Baz's boat though as he's 'forum family' so we must support him.

Baz how old do cars/other transport have to be to be eligable to show ?

Baz how old do cars/other transport have to be to be eligable to show ?

Not sure to be honest.... there was a mini there last year which was only about 10 maybe 15 years old. My "Boat" is a 1967 so pretty old, but it did make it all the way to Santa Pod and back at the weekend for the Classic Ford Day on Sunday.... took a while at 60mph all the way..... not used to going so slow on the motorway!!

PJ does good photos of old cars and things... I have a few he took last year!

Ooops :lol::lol: Bit late to bother changing it now I guess. It's Algy's fault for posting the Mary P Cooper pics as my brain was in 'boat' gear :oops:

Have you ever tried sailing your car though to see how water tight it is. Hints here ..... and Jame's May's little oldie won (slowly) :lol:

Yes Peter I got the connection straight away thanks... ie Warrington - Baz - Classic Cars - and Show (and of course the topic title)

... and then for some odd reason I typed the word 'boat' :lol: Odd I know but hey it's kept the topic going allbeit not really on the right subject :oops::P

Yes Peter I got the connection straight away thanks... ie Warrington - Baz - Classic Cars - and Show (and of course the topic title)

... and then for some odd reason I typed the word 'boat' :lol: Odd I know but hey it's kept the topic going allbeit not really on the right subject :oops::P

Have you changed your medication? :shock:

I am not on any medication at all Peter... and not even a paracetamol is allowed past my lips :P I think I may have caffine withdrawal now though... none for 2 weeks so far :shock:

(and you missed my other one where I mentioned the butter 'market' :oops:)

By the way the car belings to BAZ not me :lol::P

..... nice car Dizzy

Gotcha !! smiley-laughing001.gif

I can't see your adverts Gary but that's not an advert anyway.... it's a youtube video :wink:

I simply clicked on the new little facebook link button on here to show willing which then linked to you and your splendid video :D:P

Will it be going on the TV at all :D

I can't see your adverts Gary but that's not an advert anyway.... it's a youtube video :wink:

I simply clicked on the new little facebook link button on here to show willing which then linked to you and your splendid video :D:P

Will it be going on the TV at all :D

I forgot you had a secret facebook account :roll: and yes it will be on Granada at ther end of the month or beginning of July :shock::oops:

It's not a secret one I just don't use it cos FB is boring... well until today anyway :D I may even start watching the TV in a few weeks too :wink:

Don't :oops: Gary it's not that bad... really... honest.. giggle :lol:

As the saying goes there is no such thing as bad publicity - until now!

:oops:

I dish it out and take it in equal measures!