Exiles game

CP

This game on friday is an absolute joke imo.

If the RFL wanna do it then do it properly and cancel all the SL games that weekend.

Wire will be depleted on Sunday due to this stupid game and run the risk of losing a game they would otherwise win comfortably.

And all this bollox about the exiles only being able to pick 4 players from anyone club makes a complete mockery of the 'competition' anyway. I mean how can Michael Monaghan be excluded when he is one of, if not, the best hookers in the world.

If England wanted a proper test then the exiles should be at full strength not weakened by some stupid half ass rules.

I am glad Monas isnt playing for selfish Wire reasons,but feel it's an insult to one of the best number 9's in the world.

As for the game itself I feel it's a good idea but needs it's own weekend slot with no other games.That would in turn increase the crowd massively.

Why not dump the Millenium Weekend farce and put this game on instead on a May bank holiday ???

This game on friday is an absolute joke imo.

If the RFL wanna do it then do it properly and cancel all the SL games that weekend.

Wire will be depleted on Sunday due to this stupid game and run the risk of losing a game they would otherwise win comfortably.

And all this bollox about the exiles only being able to pick 4 players from anyone club makes a complete mockery of the 'competition' anyway. I mean how can Michael Monaghan be excluded when he is one of, if not, the best hookers in the world.

If England wanted a proper test then the exiles should be at full strength not weakened by some stupid half ass rules.

This super human athletes can handle a game Friday and Sunday every now and again no problem! :wink:

Some of the SOO players back up and play for there club the very next day, the others play the day after that... personally it would be better if the round of SL fixtures were played on let's say a Wednesday but it is how it is so no point moaning we just got to deal with it.

It's not quite so bad as it could have been as Monas isn't playing and Ryan Atkins hasn't been selected. I reckon that most of the players will double up, with the possible exception of Hodgson, and one of Morley/Carvell.

Didn't pay off did it.....Wire, Wigan, Hudds & Saints all suffered due to to the International game on Friday night, that wasn't just coincidence.

I have read today, that the RFL are looking to have a bye weekend next time an International fixture is played.....Why did it take 4 losses of the top 4 teams to make them realise this gave some teams an unfair advantage. :evil:

Thanks for your kind words Peter. I dont profess to know anything about coaching players so I may have to pass on that.

Having a bit of common sense and nouse is something I profess to have and would go down a storm at clueless institutions such as the rfl.

Thanks for your kind words Peter. I dont profess to know anything about coaching players so I may have to pass on that.

Having a bit of common sense and nouse is something I profess to have and would go down a storm at clueless institutions such as the rfl.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

CP. In your opinion TS gets it wrong quite often, but I think you should cut him some slack as the league position doesn't lie. Yes points have been lost, but there is no such thing as perfection in sport or anything else for that matter. Isn't the time to worry a little later on in the season?

PS do you support Liverpool as well? :wink:

PPS. It could be said that TS is the best coach around. Would you prefer to have Cullen back?