groundsman

greenstaff

its been quiet a time since i posted anything,but this is one i dont like doing,i am leaving the club after 4 very good years,i have met new friends in the time i have been at the club,i thank all the supporters for all there help in the closed season,and to all the back room staff,and directors,i will keep in touch with most of you and no doubt will see some of you at games.the reason im leaving is i am moving home to another town and it would be to far for me to travel,plus since my knee op i have not been able to do what i use to do.i finish nxt week as they are a few loose ends i have to sort out.all the changing rooms have had a new uplift all in the club colours for nxt season.so on that i wish you all a very good 2011-2012 season.and again thanks for your support,jon(greenstaff)

Sorry to hear that Jon. Good luck for the future.

I told you not to rush back after your knee op. I am the opposite to you in that I can do "more" now, since the op than at any time in the last 20 years. Get back to physio. and get it sorted.

Jon, sorry to hear that you are leaving, and let me assure you will be missed by everyone at Warrington Town. The amount of work you have put in in these last few years is astronomical, and is really appreciated.

Let me say on behalf of everyone in the WTAFC Supporters Club, Thank You for everything you have done, and we all look forward to seeing you again at The Cantilever soon