Mrs Giggs

Eagle

I don't like a bloke cheating on his wife and I agree LP that the Captain of any team and at any level, should be as near as possible, a paragon of virtue. The message for the young fans is important

:D:D

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now your sense of humour is returning. :roll::roll::lol:

sense of humour :?:?:?:?:lol:

You aren't laughing because it is about Saint Ryan of Stretford and for once its too big for your club to cover up. Had this been Gerrard or Carragher you would be dipping your bread, but its not. Its that miserable family wrecking dirtbag and I for one am loving it. I'm even glad his hair is falling out. You anti Scouse evangilists are getting a bit back and you don't like it do you?

Who knows, the way footballers behave nowadays it may be my turn next for some stick but that won't stop me giving you a bit now will it? Now smile and suck it up :D:D:D

You anti Scouse evangilists are getting a bit back and you don't like it do you?

You're the only one around here looking anything like the evangelist, and I really don't mind you having your fun. You are starting to look like a tedious one trick pony though.

I've not seen anyone trying to defend Giggs' off the field behaviour.

You're the only one around here looking anything like the evangelist, and I really don't mind you having your fun. You are starting to look like a tedious one trick pony though.

I've not seen anyone trying to defend Giggs' off the field behaviour.

Careful 'fug' talking sense like that will get you on the list of 'wolfie' dopplegangers. I think it's upto 27 now. :lol:

I'm even glad his hair is falling out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: classic

Only one thing worse ........ hair falling out and a scouse accent :lol::lol:

Like his team mate you mean???

you were very quick in seeing the analogy :roll::roll:

Whereas you were extremely retarded in your response. :roll:

Ding.... NEXT :!: