Michael Monaghan

Adrian Morley

Richie Myler

David Solomona

Ben Westwood

Rhys Williams

Paul Wood

Welcome return for Myler.....

I said at the Swinton game to someone that we'll lose to Leeds and unfortunately I'm sticking to it.

We've not beaten Leeds away in the league since 2002 and although they've suffered injuries this year they've kept winning when it's needed, always a good team at home and a few players are back for them this weekend means for a good game.

I personally think our latest form might go against us slightly we've not played a decent side for a fair few weeks and have been walking through the opposition with ease, your going to get a tough game tomorrow and they'll have to revert back to doing the hard yards were as Leeds have been doing that all season.

I wouldn't say were unprepared or were underestimating them but It'll be our toughest game for five weeks.

I said at the Swinton game to someone that we'll lose to Leeds and unfortunately I'm sticking to it.

We've not beaten Leeds away in the league since 2002 and although they've suffered injuries this year they've kept winning when it's needed, always a good team at home and a few players are back for them this weekend means for a good game.

I personally think our latest form might go against us slightly we've not played a decent side for a fair few weeks and have been walking through the opposition with ease, your going to get a tough game tomorrow and they'll have to revert back to doing the hard yards were as Leeds have been doing that all season.

I wouldn't say were unprepared or were underestimating them but It'll be our toughest game for five weeks.

Humble Pie once again Latch? That was a superb performance.

Why should I be eating humble pie, I simply had an opinion that was proved wrong, no humble pie needed :roll::roll::roll:

I think last night was the night I realised were actually a good team, to put 42 points on Leeds at Headingley is something you wont see often from any team no matter of there stature.

The performance from the team was simply professional, clean cut and workmanlike, our quality was there for all to see without even playing at 100% for me, even average players like Grix and Cooper are giving that extra bit and there looking solid, that maybe due to wanting a contract or even wanting to win but it's working at the moment.

I don't think we can play at this standard all season week in week out and we may lose another 3 games along the way but on the form were on with the attitude we've got I can't see any team touching us for a while... I still have a slightly pessimistic attitude and take some convincing these days, that maybe due to past Warrington teams letting us down year after year but it's currently a great time to be a Wire fan. :D:D

It was a great game and a complete perfomance from the "Mighty Wire".

I sat in the North Stand with the in-laws (big Leeds fans) and they never felt their team was in with any hope whatsoever of beating us. Great defence, go forward and creativity. Well done boys!