Challenge Cup Draw - Wigan at Home

CP

I know its a good few weeks off but I have a horrible feeling that Wigan will end our fantastic run in the challenge cup in July.

They always seem to play better against us at the HJ than they do at the DW.

I hope Im wrong but I dont like that draw at all. The tie is worthy of the CC final or Superleague GF.

Have faith CP!

It's going to take a very special team putting in a very special performance to take our cup off us, and Wigan don't tick the boxes. To be the best, you have to beat the best, and so we will.....

At the moment, I'd rather play them than Huddersfield........

Have faith Gary!

It's going to take a very special team putting in a very special performance to take our cup off us, and Wigan don't tick the boxes. To be the best, you have to beat the best, and so we will.....

At the moment, I'd rather play them than Huddersfield........

I have got the faith - you were responding to CP who is certainly not me! :roll::wink:

Wire have got a good record against the crust munchers in recent times...Winning more than losing. The Piemen will be asking themselves if they can keep us below 50 points. Battering Skints in the final will provide some revenge for all the humiliations we suffered at that gents toilet on Knowsley Road.

I have got the faith - you were responding to CP who is certainly not me! :roll::wink:

Hey Gary whats that supposed to mean?

How do you know my name isn't Gary, Gary?

There is only one Gary Skentelbery in the entire world! :wink:

Hey Gary whats that supposed to mean?

How do you know my name isn't Gary, Gary?

There is only one Gary Skentelbery in the entire world! :wink:

That's a relief. :P:wink:

Can't see anything other than a Wire win on the 23rd July.... I know were sometime to go yet but Wigan haven't looked half as good as they did last year, granted they have Hock and Fielden to return for the game and more injuries can be picked up between now and then but based on both teams league performances I'll go with us everyday.