Jon Clarke Its a Knock Out Family Fun Day

CP

I attended on Sunday with the better half and 2 kids.

The weather was appalling and it was not very warm but the event was a hit with me purely down to Stuart Halls most inappropriate commentary.

I dont know what Stuart was playing at but it was highly amusing. It only stopped when the guy running the show told him to keep a lid on it.

I know most with older kids might have been offended but my two were too young to understand what he was saying.

I'd say a few hundred, more than I was expecting to be honest.

The teams were made up of current players, ex players and local businesses. No tv celebrities as was advertised though :evil:

The best moment was when Carvell went up against 'the beast'* in a 'its a knockout' style game of musical chairs. Needless to say Carvell was put well and truly on his backside but to be fair he gave him a bloody hard shoulder charge.

* The beast was a man mountain, probably twice the size of Adrian Morley. Would love to see him in the wolves front row. Dont know who he was but he was massive.

Like I say though Stuart Hall was surprisingly crude on a number of occassions. Maybe he thought that was what was required given that the event was associated with northern working class people :lol::lol:

Stuart Hall has a somewhat ribald sense of humour. He opened a travel agency here in Newton le Willows and called it *Stuart Hall International Travel* Guess how the anagram read ?

Is the anagram 'A Tarantellas Overlain Truth Lint' :?:?

While the acronym is 'SHIT' :wink:

Its one thing having a business name with a midly rude acronym and a completely other thing actually using foul language at a family fun day event.

Of course he knew it was a family event, there were as many kids there as adults. The games took place very close to the north stand where the speccys were sat and Stuart himself was in the stand prior to the start of the event.

I'd love to know what his motivations were as his foul language was intentional not accidental :lol:

Dont get me wrong he wasn't effing and blinding but it was very inappropriate language at a family event.

Stuart Hall has a somewhat ribald sense of humour. He opened a travel agency here in Newton le Willows and called it *Stuart Hall International Travel* Guess how the anagram read ?

Is the anagram 'A Tarantellas Overlain Truth Lint' :?:?

While the acronym is 'SHIT' :wink:

Hells bells Wolfie, how long did it take to work that one out? :?:lol::lol: