All in it together?

observer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?680 thousand is being spent on refurbishing 10 Downing Street. Someone isn't getting the message. Mind you the way the government is throwing money at foreign countries, the EUSSR (not a foreign country, but our Masters now) and useless windmills this should not come as a suprise. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

?680 MILLION :shock::evil::evil::shock: Are you sure Aps? What on earth are they doing to it which will cost that much?

Think how many homeless people could be housed, how much hospital equpment could be bought , schools/hospitals refurbished or even built, the list in endless as to what that amount of money could achieve.

If you are right then that is absolutely disgraceful :evil:

:lol::lol: I like that :wink:

I read in the paper yesterday that a FOI request has also shown local councils to be spending huge amounts on credit cards with some very suspicious transactions to foreigh places and posh hotels amongst other things apparenly. :evil:

"You can't make a monkey out of Gus" - Cor comics.

mjr15l.jpg

Cheers Baz, it was the first completly nonsensical and meaningless quote from the world of fiction that my brain came up with.

Good read in its day though.

Baz, Not spending money does not protect jobs, I asked asperity what he would spend the money on to protect the jobs :wink:

Giving money away certainly doesn't help either......

Personally, I would spend money on one way tickets for illegal immigrants and economic migrants and force the workshy to take the places of those kicked out..... it would be a small start; but a start none the less.

I would also cut the EU contributions we make by 50% EVERY year for the next 5 years at least. If Poland can get away with not paying anything in (NETT) so can we. Just wait mnow that Serbia is angling to join the gravy train; followed by Turkey

Plus by the time we have finished being forced to bail out the broken Euro; we will have no bloody money left!

Baz, Not spending money does not protect jobs, I asked asperity what he would spend the money on to protect the jobs :wink:

Obviously you are just being argumentative for the sake of it as usual LtKije. Spending the money in this country is infinitely preferable to giving it away to the rich in other countries. :roll::roll::roll:

The first thing the coalition did with the budget was ring fence the overseas aid budget, later followed by a commitment to target it at a % of GDP. Meanwhile spending ?illions on trying to blow up Gadafi. Plus the EU increasing their budgets as if austerity is something only individual States do after coughing up their contributions to Brussels. Time we started looking after ourselves methinks - but we need to find a Party prepared to do it. :shock: