Stupid Boundaries.....

Bazj

I live in Westbrook. I have lived in Westbrook for over 14 years and yet tonight I didn't get a chance to vote for a representitive of Westbrook...

Derek Clark (UKIP);

Jan Davidson (Lab);

Stefan Krizanac (Lib Dem);

or Robert MacLaren (Cons).

because apparently, according to the stupid prats that run this town, I live in Whittle Hall......WHITTLE HALL IS TWO BLOODY MILES AWAY..... I'm closer to Bewsey than bloody Whittle Hall.....

This nonsense needs to be sorted because how am I supposed to be able to connect with my councillors, when they all live miles away and they put me in a ward which I don't feel part of?

how am I supposed to be able to connect with my councillors?

That's just the point. I think they'd rather that you didn't.

Most of them seem to consider the electorate to be a mere irritant to be ignored as much as possible whilst they are busy with the serious business of elbowing their way through to ever richer sections of the public trough.

This nonsense needs to be sorted because how am I supposed to be able to connect with my councillors, when they all live miles away ?

Eh................ email, text, mobile, land line, letter, bike, bus, car, taxi, walk :roll::roll:

When Westbrook was 1st opened up- it was in Burtonwood (at least the Parish Council was).. so things are improving Baz

it is still Burtonwood and Bestbrook Parish Kev so nothing has improved tbh.

:evil:

Does it really matter that much ?

Is it better to have (hopefully) decent and proactive councillor(s) living a little further away or incumbent(s) living on your doorstep :wink:

I know which one I'd prefer :?:lol:

Does it really matter that much ?

Is it better to have (hopefully) decent and proactive councillor(s) living a little further away or incumbent(s) living on your doorstep :wink:

I know which one I'd prefer :?:lol:

I suppose if that were the case there would be fewer complaints. Sadly the real world isn't like that Dizzy. BazJ obviously feels he is not a part of the Ward that the faceless nobodies decided to put him in. Its no wonder we have such poor turn outs at elections.

This nonsense needs to be sorted because how am I supposed to be able to connect with my councillors, when they all live miles away ?

Eh................ email, text, mobile, land line, letter, bike, bus, car, taxi, walk :roll::roll:

and not once did we see any of them bothering to canvas round here because they were probably all too busy pontificating around Whittle bloody Hall......

and as for walking and using a bike Robbo..... are you 'avin a laff??

and not once did we see any of them bothering to canvas round here because they were probably all too busy pontificating around Whittle bloody Hall......

and as for walking and using a bike Robbo..... are you 'avin a laff??

If the boundaries have changed that much, they probably don't know who is in their patch.

Baz. I stood for the Conservatives in Whittle Hall and hopefully will be standing again next year. I will come and speak to you whenever you want just let me know.

What's the point? You're a Tory, Baz already agrees with everything you say and do. :roll:

Baz. I stood for the Conservatives in Whittle Hall and hopefully will be standing again next year. I will come and speak to you whenever you want just let me know.

What's the point? You're a Tory, Baz already agrees with everything you say and do. :roll:

far from it wolfie....

I disagree with their immigration policies: not strict enough

I disagree with giving aid to foreign countries when we are struggling over here

I disagree with everything they do with regards to continued membership of the EU and the constant need to bail out other EU countries who can't keep their own house in order

Locally; I don't agree with what they did over Walton Hall; even though the alternatives for a skint council were very limited, I don't agree with the 20 limits they have imposed and lots of other things that affect the way I wish to live my life

For me Wolfie; the Tories are the best of a bad bunch nothing more.

either way it is pointless Obs......

I agree with the UKIP philosophy of getting us out of the EU and all the baggage that comes with it; however, Lord Sutch would appear to have more chance of being elected.....

As for immigration.............we won't go there