NEW KIT

Barmy_army

Can we get certain numbers or name printing when we buy them Gary?

The squad is not settled enough yet to do name printing on shirts with numbers - but it is something we want to do for the future.

I can probably order numbers on shirts but there will be an additional cost of ?2-?3

Errm..very good idea Barmy ??? .. errm NOT :shock::?

By you buying your 'named' Nike top and then saying you will sell more of 'yours' to the supportors for the price you get them for is basically doing the club you say YOU SUPPORT out of making any profit on the ones 'they' are selling.

And in return that means that the club YOU support will have even less money to do the things YOU and the other supporters want ie new stands, a mew mascot etc etc.

Mmmmm... I guess you may have only been joking though eh :wink:

supporters badge gary

but no going to get one done too much effort :)

might just try and get decent t-shirts, hoodies and polos done so for those who dont want a club shirt can buy them instead for a lower price with the club cress on it if that is ok or even i do the designs and get the club to purchace them. Or even simple things like car flags, car sticker, air freshners, mini hand flags would all be good to have to promote the club becasue all can be bought in bulk very cheap i got a qoute for 100 blue and yellow car flags with WIRE FANS ON TOUR on them for ?2.50

supporters badge gary

but no going to get one done too much effort :)

might just try and get decent t-shirts, hoodies and polos done so for those who dont want a club shirt can buy them instead for a lower price with the club cress on it if that is ok or even i do the designs and get the club to purchace them. Or even simple things like car flags, car sticker, air freshners, mini hand flags would all be good to have to promote the club becasue all can be bought in bulk very cheap i got a qoute for 100 blue and yellow car flags with WIRE FANS ON TOUR on them for ?2.50

While I don't want to dampen your enthusiasm the fan base is not yet big enough to start splashing out on all different kinds of merchandise.

You need to speak to Jerry who runs the shed regarding supporters club merchandise - there is a supporters club meeting this Wednesday at 7.45pm - perhaps you should all sit down and thrash out a plan.

But remember you are dealing with a hard core 200 fans of which only 10-20 per cent will buy merchandise. So don't go spending loads of money on stuff which will be left gathering dust.

At board level we will be focusing on much more important things like strengthening the team, sponsorship, the all weather pitch, a new playing surface, the apprentice scheme and our forthcoming marketing campaign in Golden Square.

Then when we have a bigger fan base we will start looking at more merchandising.

You need to sell a lot of shirts to make decent money for the time and effort involved and the risk of holding stock which doesn't sell.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...