Lib Dem blummin emails !!!!

Dizzy

Is it just me ??

I keep getting bloody emails from the Lib Dems... how did they get my email address? :roll:

LEAVE ME ALONE .... I'M NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR YOU..AND STOP FILLING UP MY EMAIL INBOX WITH CRAP !!!!!!! :redmad:

Guess you could reply to one and tell them you wish to be removed from their email database.

We send out emails to people from time to time and always add the comment that if they wish to be removed from the email list, email us and it will be done. As a political party, we think that there is no point in sending emails to people if they aren't going to be of benefit to us by way of votes...or if they irritate people.

Ah Ha... found out why I am getting them.

There's a Safer Britain Campaign with online petition to show support for cutting crime levels and and antisolcial behaviour in the country.

Seems that a certain member of my family signed an e-petition (which I have no problem with) but it has resulted in us apparently becoming noted Lib Dem supporters due to the fact that the are running it.

Careful what you click on or sign chaps :o

• 4 weeks later...