The New Kits

WireWarrior97

yh but its it just the rubbish make what makes people not buy it.

I bet you if we had a good make kit we would sell 5x as many shirts because it is better quality and it is a well known make !!!

can we change the maker ???

You can only get what you can afford. Nike won't even know where Warrington is!!!

Nike/Adidas/Umbro do a great range of team kits and the replicas fit me too, which is why I won't be buying either of these tops, they are small/tight sizes and for the larger fan like myself, they look ridiculous. I understand Gary's desire to use a local kit supplier (Touchline) but the price and sizing is not great to be honest and therefore, where I would have bought both, I will sadly be buying neither. Wakefield F.C. use Nike kits and were selling the replicas for ?25 quid behind their bar, good sizes and affordable, and I am convinced we would sell more if we went to one of these suppliers.

Barmy... you are obviously young....'Designer labels' and all that ..... I thought better of you :?

One day you will learn that the likes of Nike and all the others 'names' are not necessarily better quality at all... in most cases you are just getting cheaply made tops but are paying more simply for the display of their NAME tag !

Nikes etc wont make your clubs tops as the supply and demand margins would be so low that the prices would be way out of the reach of supporters pockets.

As a complete outsider here I actually really like your new club tops espacially the red away one and I suspect they will be far better quality than the crap "hand wash only cos we will fade and the colours will run" wolves home tops for this season :evil:

Remember "It's not who makes it.... but who wears it that counts "

PS Salmon4England..... "Carbrini" is a cheap wine yeah :wink::lol:

Barmy... you are obviously young....'Designer labels' and all that ..... I thought better of you :?

One day you will learn that the likes of Nike and all the others 'names' are not necessarily better quality at all... in most cases you are just getting cheaply made tops but are paying more simply for the display of their NAME tag !

Nikes etc wont make your clubs tops as the supply and demand margins would be so low that the prices would be way out of the reach of supporters pockets.

As a complete outsider here I actually really like your new club tops espacially the red away one and I suspect they will be far better quality than the crap "hand wash only cos we will fade and the colours will run" wolves home tops for this season :evil:

Remember "It's not who makes it.... but who wears it that counts "

PS Salmon4England..... "Carbrini" is a cheap wine yeah :wink::lol:

Dizzy - :D

Nike/Adidas/Umbro do a great range of team kits and the replicas fit me too, which is why I won't be buying either of these tops, they are small/tight sizes and for the larger fan like myself, they look ridiculous. I understand Gary's desire to use a local kit supplier (Touchline) but the price and sizing is not great to be honest and therefore, where I would have bought both, I will sadly be buying neither. Wakefield F.C. use Nike kits and were selling the replicas for ?25 quid behind their bar, good sizes and affordable, and I am convinced we would sell more if we went to one of these suppliers.

We could get any off the above named suppliers from our local supplier - but in this year's catalogues they are not doing anything suitable in our club colours which we havn't already had in the recent past.

We are not at the stage yet whereby we can have bespoke kits made even if every single fan bought a replica top -which would be highly unlikely.

:roll:

When we are shifting hundreds it will be a different story but that won't happen til our crowds top 1,000.

What with the work on the all weather pitch and the new playing surface to focus on there are slightly more important issues than who makes the replica tops :roll:

But what i am trying to get to you gary is that parents of the younger teams at warrington town will be more confived and certanly 8/10 will buy there son or daughter a replica warrington town shirts what is made buy a well known company, what many bigger clubs have. sure nike, puma, isc or addidas do a yellow kit and any colour away shirt many orange,pink,black? some think differant what will get reconised