25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be voting for AV

• NO - First past the post is the best
    • I haven't decided yet
    • Stuff it I'm not taking part
    • I think that it's all too confusing
    • NO - I don't like the current system but it's better than AV
    • YES - It will give us a better & fairer system

I dragged myself out and voted at tea time.... and there was only me there :shock::lol: Infact at least there was one there (ie me) as when I took my dog for a walk ealier today and passed the polling station twice there was no-one there at all.

Apathy, confusion or the threat of rain keeping the voters away.... who knows :?:lol:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironic really, half the World is gagging for democracy and getting shot for their troubles; while those who've got "democracy" and a vote, don't bother. Does that mean it doesn't actually deliver anything in the end?! :?

it delivers the democratic right not to be arsed if you want to

No word from Geoff....or the aliases.... on the total wipeout for the yes campaign.

When I heard it on Sky News at about 6pm, 146 areas had returned their votes and not one had voted in favour of AV.

Now you see why they won't give us a referendum on the EU; because the result would be the same

No word from Geoff....or the aliases.... on the total wipeout for the yes campaign.

When I heard it on Sky News at about 6pm, 146 areas had returned their votes and not one had voted in favour of AV.

Now you see why they won't give us a referendum on the EU; because the result would be the same

Bazj I already knew the result of the AV from watching the returns at the count on Friday morning.

Like most people who voted in Warrington I voted No.

The result didn't agree with the returns in the WWW posters but I don't need to say anything about the Yes campaign do I?

Anyway I was catching up on my sleep :wink: