FOUND - BUDGIE - Grappenhall/Warrington Saturday 9th

Dizzy

Posting this on here in the hope that the Budgerigar's owner sees it.

FOUND in Grappenhall (Warrington) area yesterday (Saturday 9th April)

A very tame BUDGIE

Please spread the word and hopefully it's real owner can be found asap as they must be really worried :cry: .. in the mean time it is being very well cared for :D

I can be contacted via this forum and I will then pass on the contact phone number for the person who is looking afer it.

Thanks Diz

(Post edited by Dizzy as it wasn't coming up on search engines)

Lost / Missing BUDGIE (Budgerigar) Found in GRAPPENHALL WARRINGTON CHESHIRE on Saturday 9th April 2011

With a name like 'Eagle' do you really expect me to tell you that and knowing you there was a punch line to that question if I had answered it :lol:

Joking aside if you do know someone who has lost one please 'pm' me :wink:

I just hope there was no fowl play involved and that you suckseed in finding the owner.... and of course if it is poorly, take it to the vet for some tweetment!

The owner must be spitting feathers at losing him......however try him with some tweetabix for breakfast and see if that helps!

Hi CaptainHowdy and welcome to the forum...

I've have pm'd you back but thought I'd answer in here too incase you don't spot your message.

From what you have said I don't think it's the same one though (colour etc). I have forwarded your photo and other info to them as I've not seen the budgie myself and am only going off the description I was given when they found it so I'll send you a more definate reply to you later.. here's hoping though eh as I love happy endings :D

I'd just like to thank CaptainHowdy for his/her pm's and help as although the budgie turned out not to be the one he/she was looking for they have given me some other websites to look at and have also advised me that 'fully flighted' bugdies can actually travel quite far and can even adapt very well to living outdoors and 'wild' :shock:

Never understimate a budgie eh :wink:

So... although we've still not found it's owner maybe we have been looking to close to home... time to spead our own wings a little further than Warrington I think.

Thanks CaptainHowdy and very much appreciated and I hope your friend finds her's very soon... Dizzy :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yep tried that...... as it can actually 'talk' :shock::P

Someone must be really missing it and must have spent a long long time teaching it to talk and it's sooooo funny... unless of course it's chatter finally caused it's 'accidental' release :?

Cheeky... :P ..... at least someone would listen to him though :lol:

Sadly it's not actually squatting at our house as we didn't find it but if we didn't have a dog I'd certainly give it a home :D

Maybe you should have it as a 'friend' Peter and after all you seem to like birds too :lol: