Pollen, air quality or something else ?

Dizzy

Just thought I'd ask but is anyone else feeling rather naff at the moment.

Is there a bug going round?

Has the pollen season arived earlier than normal?

Or is it the air quality?

Everyone I seem to talk to say they feel completely run down and drained of energy and wobbly etc etc and there are a lot of breathless/wheezy people around..... just like like me.

I feel really naff and have done since weekend but of course I could be the one who's spreading it :?:lol:

Same as Gary or same as me Algy ? I feel slightly better knowing that others are/have been suffering too... how nasty is that of me eh :lol:

Well whatever I've got lemsips, headache tablets, sleep etc don't work although alcohol did seem to ease it a bit earlier in the week :lol: Infact that's exactly how I feel ie one huge non stop hangover with achy joints and fuzzy eyes. Mmmm old age maybe ?

Anyway to bore you all further I've just bought some hayfever tablets to see if they make any difference, my brother has been given an ashma inhailer and strangely enough my sister who lives down south has just been told she has bad hayfever... very odd as she has never ever had it before and strange to start with it when you are 38 eh.

Maybe it's a combination of bugs that people are getting or maybe it's the radiation from Japan :shock:

I've had two bouts of continuously dripping nose, itchy eyes in the last two weeks even hay fever tablets double dose couldn't stop it.

My entire stock of 10 mens handerchiefs ran out on both occasions, they ended up dripping wet I could have squeezed them out into a bucket. DIZZY you did ask. :wink:

It's could be new strain of pollen that's fallen out of the sky or a new bug that someone has released on the Town.

That's ok Geoff that's not as bad as the info from my dad today... apparently he's benn suffering on and off for a couple of weeks from some sort of 'bug' which seems to have got worse today but thankfully he is not using handkerchiefs for HIS ailment.. well I hope not anyway :lol: No more info on that one eh but glad to say I've not got that :wink:

I tried a double dose of hayfever tabs today and felt slightly better until about an hour ago and now my head feels like it wants to pop and my eyes are all blurry again... that may be just because my brain is far too large for my skull with my vast amount of knowledge though and of course too much time on the pc :lol:

Mmmm I did walk the dog for an hour at around 7pm... not a good time if it is pollen related ... but then it has also coincided with my family members returning home :shock::roll:

On my dog walk around the streets I spoke to distant a neighbours little girl who wanted to come with and she looked really poorly with a bright red nose and apparently her 'cold' had suddenly come on... errm why did I say yes and take her with me... she may have cross contaminated me now :shock:

We then both spoke to another lady who said she wanted to take her eyeballs out and wash them as they itched so much but she doesn't get hayfever... trebble cross contamination :shock:

....and a man who wanted to know if I had a spare dog poop bag... I DIDN'T DARE ASK as he didn't have a dog :shock:

but then I realised his wife? was around the corner PHEW :lol:

Don't suffer with hay fever but do have an annoying sinus. Get cold and my sinus starts to dribble for about ten minutes then settles down. Go back into the warmth and it start again for ten minutes.

Most of my family suffer from this. Noses really do run in our family :wink: