Showing your support

Wolfette

Heard of 2 cars being mindlessly vandalised last night in Wigan. One keyed down the side and another had the back window put through.

I would love to have stickers etc in my car to show my support but because of this reason I am reluctant to do so.

My car was keyed a couple of years ago at Saints and since then I have not had any stickers or scarves on display......

Sad but necessary!!

Whether its right or wrong, if you are stupid enough to plaster your car with your clubs colours and crests you run a real risk of getting the thing vandalised.

This is especially so when you decide to drive the said vehicle to away games.

It's clearly wrong CP and the mindless vandals who do such things should be ashamed of themselves and I bet their team are very ashamed of them :roll:

Comes to something when you can't even have a supporters flag or sticker on your own car eh :cry:

I put everything in the boot before I leave the car and make that there's nothing at all that can ID me as a visitor. I also make a note of exactly where the car is after once arriving at the Boulevard with only a couple of minutes before Kick off and then forgetting where I'd left the car (I don't have much luck in Hull, do I Wolfette?).

I put everything in the boot before I leave the car and make that there's nothing at all that can ID me as a visitor. I also make a note of exactly where the car is after once arriving at the Boulevard with only a couple of minutes before Kick off and then forgetting where I'd left the car (I don't have much luck in Hull, do I Wolfette?).

You sure don't, pretty bad place for both of us lol

I haven't been back since that fateful night in 2005 when I finished up getting home at 3.00am. I never did get a reply from my letter to Kath Hetherington, did you.
'

Yes we got an apology from Hull FC and an offer of free tickets, although we didn't get what we really wanted which was an apology from the Stadium Management Co. who our complaint was really with. Apparently Hull FC and the stewarding are 2 different Companies.