let me tell you a story

tara_dad

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I did any one notes that they had to take the knowledge test before they could operate :shock: ??.just one of the many parts of the licensing regulations they have to pass before your running a legal car and are licensed did you see on most of the cars where plated :? ??.and they used in the TV interview that they got in an illegal cab who was going to attract them ???.now where have we heard that before :? ??..but a well known club in Warrington was running illegal cabs them self?s ??.. :oops:

Yes I did any one notes that they had to take the knowledge test before they could operate :shock: ??.just one of the many parts of the licensing regulations they have to pass before your running a legal car and are licensed did you see on most of the cars where plated :? ??.and they used in the TV interview that they got in an illegal cab who was going to attract them ???.now where have we heard that before :? ??..but a well known club in Warrington was running illegal cabs them self?s ??.. :oops:

You took your time - it was a truly uplifting and inspirational programme :lol: - very good line about the women getting kidnapped in the back of a taxi driven by a man - and it was made up! :oops: