Are we happy ???

Ok then 4 games gone this season and what do people think :?::?:

At the start of the season in Cardiff I'd have taken 3 wins from 4 thinking a loss to Saints was on the cards, seen as we were beaten by Huddersfield I cant help but think we've lost 2 points that we shouldn't have and should really be looking at 4 from 4.

Defence is a little ropey on occasions with the last 20 mins of the game being were we concede the most points, at the moment that doesn't concern me but defiantly needs improving, you could look at it two ways, we conceded 18 points to Saints in 14 mins and 16 points to Leeds in 13 mins but we also kept Saints pointless for 65 mins and restricted Leeds to one try in 65 mins so like I said it's not a massive problem but if our defence can remain at a good standard throughout the match I'd be much happier.

We've suffered a little with injuries but It's a good thing that were still winning games against strong teams even without those players and that shows our strength in depth.... I've been impressed with Blythe so far this season but he could do with passing the ball to his winger a bit more and the Monaghan brothers look like they will have a strong year.

All in all I'm about 93% happy on the scale but a touch disappointed that we lost to Hudds, Wigan still look like the team that will challenge us for the honours and at the moment they've yet to lose.

I have been a critic of the Warrington defence for a long time, but they have improved although they still seem a bit weak on small kicksthrough,near the line.

Think the late flurries in the last two games is perhaps relaxation after a job well done and the opposition trying that bit harder to save humiliation. Hope so anyway.

Happy days

Too early to say yet...Good win against Leeds but don't forget the Cockneys gave them a good hiding the week before. Saints are a side in transition so aren't the Saints of old, Huddersfield thrashed them in a pre-season friendly. The big test is yet to come against the pie-eaters. Doing the double over them my glass may become half full instead of half empty.

Too early to say yet...Good win against Leeds but don't forget the Cockneys gave them a good hiding the week before. Saints are a side in transition so aren't the Saints of old, Huddersfield thrashed them in a pre-season friendly. The big test is yet to come against the pie-eaters. Doing the double over them my glass may become half full instead of half empty.

Do the double over the Pies and my glass will become a two pinter.

I thought you knew your stuff? Warrington Wolves have clearly demonstrated they will once again be a major force in the Super League - which is a lot more than could be said two years ago!