EU hypocrisy

Then I will take it, it was just a bad attempt at trolling by you. Having lost the debate :D:wink:

Then I will take it that you accept the Israelis' right to a secure homeland, and their right to take measures to protect their citizens from terrorists, a defensive wall included. :wink:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the Palestinians REFUSE to negotiate an amicable settlement, they have put the Israelis in an impossible position. As I said, damned if they do and damned if they don't. Given the choice of building a wall and being condemned for it but saving your citizens lives, or not building one and seeing your citizens left defenceless against criminal gangs (because that is what terrorists are) what would YOU do? :?:?:?:?:?

So why not build it on their recognised border :?:

The Palestinians don't recognise that there is a border. As far as they are concerned the nation of Israel does not exist and all the land is theirs. I speak as a generality here because if you asked the average Palestinian in the street, without Hamas prompting them, they would probably be happy to co-exist with their, lets face it, Israeli relatives. The problem is idealogical and has nothing to do with anything as concrete as borders (or walls come to think of it) :wink:

Build a wall, but I would have done on the border and not tried to take more land. As I have said they do have the right of self defence. They do not have the right to push yet more Palestinians out of their homes, who now will trundle off and join HAMAS because they will get nothing of Israel. They are both as bad as each other and in my opinion.

They are both as bad as each other and in my opinion.

Build a wall or kill families in their beds. Hmmm, decisions, decisions :?:?

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/03/islamic-jew-hatred-graphic-muslims-stab-jewish-family-of-five-to-death.html :shock::shock:

The religion of peace strikes again :(:(:(

How many Israeli troops have killed unarmed protesters :?:

Are you saying you prefer the palestinian terrorists then Kije? They are very good at blowing up bus stops full of school children and market halls full of women....

I've been told that Yasser Arafat ran the most successful propaganda campaign in history, by fabricating a country called Palestine. The Panestine identity is a fabrication from Arafat, there again, he was very pro Israel so i wernt sure wheather to believe him. :?

Palastine was an artificial State carved out of the previous Ottoman Empire (Turkey) by the victorious Allies (French & British) following WWI. Palastine contained a majority Arab population but with a sizable minority of Jews. A British Army of 100,000 managed public order and sought to prevent the illegal immigration of Jews from Europe (as there were still 3million left after the Holocaust). The Brits failed to stem this immigration, and a terrorist campaign against the British by Argana and the Stern Gang, hastened a British withdrawal and the creation of the (Jewish) State of Israel, which has since undergone some enlargement. :shock:

Depends how far back you wish to go - the Israelis will claim they occupied the land of milk and honey when they escaped from Egypt; it formed three Roman provinces for a while, was occupied by Saladin and fought over by crusaders, until finally becoming part of the Ottoman Empire. However, the problem isn't one of a political State so much, as a religious one. When your dealing with zealots who believe that the biblical land was specifically given to them "by God", your frankly imo, not dealing with rational people. :roll: