EU hypocrisy

asperity

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It did for a while, but Bliar, Brown and Darling managed to get past it eventually unfortunately :(:(:(

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking more of the history of the 19th/20th century. Have a look at the less anti-semitic press :wink::wink::wink:

I would not have a problem with the wall if it was on they're Internationally recognised border :!: which it is not :!:

No that's right. They are building the wall on Israeli territory :wink::wink::wink:

The jury is still out on that one. Israel has been illegally attacked on many occasions and has the right to defend her borders and population. :wink::wink:

It doesn't matter what the Israelis do, in the eyes of certain people they are in the wrong. Damned if they do, damned if they want. And you come across as anti semitic with your constant criticism of them :wink::wink::wink:

If you think I'm going to re-read all your posts you need your bumps feeling, it was bad enough the first time round :lol::lol::lol: