Chorley Saturday

Barmy_army

Well that puts us in double figures then - hopefully can get similar level of support we had at Chester as I am sure a good atmosphere will inspire the lads - suggest we all congregate in the shed end as probably going to be too big a crowd to do end changing.

Well that puts us in double figures then - hopefully can get similar level of support we had at Chester as I am sure a good atmosphere will inspire the lads - suggest we all congregate in the shed end as probably going to be too big a crowd to do end changing.

Hi Gary

I'm a Chorley supporter and looking forward to welcoming Warrington on Saturday. It's a really important weekend with a number of big games in the top half of the league which could help determine the shape of things to come in the final run in.

Don't worry about the end-changing - there will be plenty of room for that mate. Although you're welcome anywhere in the ground, many of the Chorley fans stand behind the 'away' goal in the first half and change ends for the second half.

See you there.

Metz

Hi Gary

I'm a Chorley supporter and looking forward to welcoming Warrington on Saturday. It's a really important weekend with a number of big games in the top half of the league which could help determine the shape of things to come in the final run in.

Don't worry about the end-changing - there will be plenty of room for that mate. Although you're welcome anywhere in the ground, many of the Chorley fans stand behind the 'away' goal in the first half and change ends for the second half.

See you there.

Metz

Ok lets hope everyone is well behaved and enjoys the occasion.

Warrington have been your bogey team in recent times - long may it continue :wink:

What gate are you anticipating?

I hear Woody is going and he has a car full, as does Furious Town Boys. Very disappointing that Sky have moved the kick off from 6.15 to 5.45 meaning I can't get to the Wolves game after having watched Town earlier,

The speed you drive you will be back 15 mins after full time.

Well done to everyone. Awesome second half performance, their back four was battered by the Fish, who capitalised to score the first goal, followed by an excellent brace by Thommo, Credit has to go to everyone, and I thought the loyal supporters who travelled out sang the home side too. Bring on Garforth next week

Great game, great performance, great win and great support!!!

Come on the lads, showed us fans how you can play, now lets back it up at home next week and then go to Fylde 'Blackpool' on form and in good spirits looking for another big win to send us in the top 5 places!!!

Fantastic yesterday everyone connected to WTFC!!!

Very amusing - but a very strange forum where they only have a predictions section - a general section to chat about non Chorley and a junior section!

Where is the section for them all to moan about being outplayed by us :roll: