Quizz Preparation Tips

Geoffrey Settle

make sure that they cannot see the glow from your ipad and make sure your mobile phone is on silent alert with your cleverest mates on speed dial :wink:

Oh and if you can get hold of one make sure you have a small picture of a monopoly board there is nearly always one question about it :twisted:

Not been to many quizzes myself as I tend to struggle the minute TV, Geography or History comes up :oops:

The ones I have been to always seem to have a photo sheet of actors etc in their earlier days and you have to name them.. I'm naff at that too. :lol:

Try and get a mixed age team, make sure you hold the team pen. You can't swot up for a quiz you either know it or not but cramming recent news could help.

Remember the question master is always right even when wrong, it saves embarrassment for all concerned.

When they ask about a prime minister, the answer 50% of the time is Harold Wilson.

When they ask for a country in Africa, it's even money again that the answer is Egypt.

Too late to swot up on knowledge - there's too much of it. Instead find a few clever responses to cover your apparent ignorance and to be thought of as a witty fellow.

happy days

One other idea is to write "I don't know" for every answer that you genuinely don't know. That way you have answered the question correctly and as a right answer should be awarded a point. If challenged you can always say that you did not know until they told you the answer. :wink:

might not make you popular with the rest of the team or the quizmaster though :oops::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...