A Family Club

The Wire The Wire

On Saturday the club made the day of 2 young supporters, who have followed Town home and away all season.

James Edwards was our mascot and also played for the Under 10's team. See the full story here http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/warringtontown/news/jolly-james-266522.html

Meanwhile Lauren Bell celebrated a birthday and our leader had a signed birthday card for her. See the full story here http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/warringtontown/news/the-fan-family-266516.html

:)

Got to say - whatever one may think of the team's performance the stuff going on behind the scenes seems pretty good stuff!

As someone who has been watching town for the last 16 years i think Gary and the rest of the town board must be congratulated.

they have viturally cleared all the club debts and made the club stable for the first time in well over a decade.

the club are also getting alot more coverage than we ever did 5 or 6 years ago!

the only place where the club is not quite living upto expectation is on the pitch but even that under the new board is going in the right direction!

As someone who has been watching town for the last 16 years i think Gary and the rest of the town board must be congratulated.

they have viturally cleared all the club debts and made the club stable for the first time in well over a decade.

the club are also getting alot more coverage than we ever did 5 or 6 years ago!

the only place where the club is not quite living upto expectation is on the pitch but even that under the new board is going in the right direction!

I think one of the problems is that we have also raised everyone's expectations - we are now 6th in the table and challenging for the play-offs instead of being involved ina relegation dog fight like we were just two seasons ago and for several years prior to that.

There isn't that much wrong on the pitch either! Just need to find a little more consistency and the ability to kill games off when we are dominating.

It will come - keep the faith.

At least everyone is now pulling in the same direction with the aim of moving the club forward.

I find it very sad that a topic about two of the club's young fans having a great experience can become the target of a bitter and twisted person.

Slipper if you have any issues with Warrington Town Fc please come and discuss them face to face with me.

Don't tarnish topics about our young supporters.

Can I just say that I agree with Gary. I thought it was fantastic that the club aknowledged the support that our young fans give the club and I bet that Lauren and James had a brilliant day.

Let's keep focusing on the positives and on all the good things that happen around the club. I

I find it very sad that a topic about two of the club's young fans having a great experience can become the target of a bitter and twisted person.

Slipper if you have any issues with Warrington Town Fc please come and discuss them face to face with me.

Don't tarnish topics about our young supporters.

Im not on about the two kids it's good