Dog Fouling

Legion

This morning I walked to europa boulavard from dallam, via summerfield avenue and sankey V park.

when I got to summerfield av it quickly became apparent that somone walked a large dog regularly down the left side of the road, into the park.

this scruffy peice of filth allowed his/her dog to dump every 10 feet, this dog must have a real problem, as they all looked fairly recent (3 days max) there must have been 20 before my path went a diffrent way to theirs.

how can such person have such arrogance and disrespect for his neighbourhood, if they take enough care to walk the dog, they should take care to clean up after themselves.

I fully intend to gather evidence enough to have this person prosicuted.

do they take the animals away also...I think they should.

People who take their dogs to a sports ground and allow them to foul on the pitches should be shot! I've seen people drive onto Bennetts Rec, let the dogs out of the car to run on the grass, call them back after they've done the business and then leave. Unfortunately I've never been close enough to take reg numbers. I'd love to give them the job of clearing it all up pre-match or even better washing the kit post match when we've missed some!

McBain You shock me :o

Like Peter says it would be best to get a photo of the dog walker and dog as proof.... but you'd have to be pretty good at photography to catch the dog in mid poop and then prove that the walker didn't pick it up.

So perhaps Video them instead.... if you can without getting arrested for hiding in bushes filming people :D

Anyway GOOD LUCK and I hope you catch the bugger :wink:

Dog's...

What are they good for...?

Absolutely nothing!

SAY IT AGAIN!

:D

Actually, we should also save Police dogs and bomb detecting dogs from the list of those canines that should be blasted. (Paris Hilton's little mutt is currently top of the list).

Mind you, horses that crap on cycle paths are even worse :o If you hit a mound of manure at speed on a racing bike you are in all kinds of trouble :redmad:

Originally posted by McBain:

I'm with Dismayed on this one, how come a huge steaming pile of horse dung is considered acceptable, whereas a dog-dump isn't? They are both hazardous, but the former is way more dangerous just as a consequence of the sheer volume :blitzed:

Horse dung is vegetable matter and like cow dung is a fertiliser, dog **** can carry all manner of disease and has no redeeming features.

Originally posted by fatshaft:

Horse dung is vegetable matter and like cow dung is a fertiliser, dog **** can carry all manner of disease and has no redeeming features.

But at the end of the day it's all still **** that has come out of an animals bottom :D

mcbain you amaze me....lots of dogs have a purpose im the proud dog owner of 2 dogs they dont foul anywhere exept my back garden and its picked up and disposed of pronto..cats are the problem owners let them wander and they foul your garden they have more of a health tag than dogs..especially to pregnant ladies...does the park or do areas provided dog bags....maybe a fine if the owner dosent have a dog bag with them whilst they are walking..it annoys me when irrisponsible dog owners let their dogs on the park or field just to do that...but they are a lovely animal if they have responsible owners....

8)