Census

asperity

Just tried goggling it, They might want to know because it gives them an idea how many people are in an area, are their twelve people living in a two bed house or, are their 2 people living in a 6 bed house. I would rather answer that question than appear on cctv a hundred odd times a day, its a lot less intrusive :!:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At some point, they may wish to tax the under use of properties. :shock: BUT in order to plan they require demographic information, otherwise local services can be overwhelmed and distorted. EG. Didn't the population of Crewe increase by a third - when the Poles appeared? :?

Still not had mine :shock:

I was taking to my postman yesterday and he said they had all been delivered as they have a set timescale of having to deliver them all within 3 days. Maybe that is per area though :?

... or maybe they don't know you 'exist'. You do have a foreign look about you :lol::wink:

Here are the ten worst lies you will be told in the coming weeks:

I went to a meeting with a rep from no2id, indeed the census is something i would not give my personal info to. what no2id 10 census lies piece doesnt tell you that the USA has a right to the census info under the patriot act, since its an american arms company contracted to carry it out.

Either refuse to fill it out, and ignore the NCO's, or put in a load of rubbish.

I went to a meeting with a rep from no2id, indeed the census is something i would not give my personal info to. what no2id 10 census lies piece doesnt tell you that the USA has a right to the census info under the patriot act, since its an american arms company contracted to carry it out.

Either refuse to fill it out, and ignore the NCO's, or put in a load of rubbish.

But you can't refuse to fill it in Ricky as there is a ?1000 find if you don't and surely putting a load of rubish could land you right in it if they cross checked what you put with the existing records they hold on us all. :? What's an NCO :oops:

Interestingly accountants are issuing advice to directors/employees of Ltd companies (contractors mainly) as to what they should put regarding their employment status and places of work. IR 35 maybe :?

But you can't refuse to fill it in Ricky as there is a ?1000 find if you don't and surely putting a load of rubish could land you right in it if they cross checked what you put with the existing records they hold on us all. :? What's an NCO :oops:

Interestingly accountants are issuing advice to directors/employees of Ltd companies (contractors mainly) as to what they should put regarding their employment status and places of work. IR 35 maybe :?

Appologies, an NCO is a "Non compliance officer", they have no right whatssoever to demand to speak to you, enter your home, etc, after a few weeks they wont bother you anymore if you indeed choose to not to fill it in.

The patriot act covers all american companies, which states that the USA government demands records from american registered companies, incuding the "confidential" data collected in the census, for USA interests. the USA couldnt give a rats arse about mere British law, besides chances are MI5 will share with with the CIA anyway so the patriot act doesnt come into it.

take a look at section 39, sub section 4 in the statistics and registration act 2007, quite a wide ranging exemptions for something thats "confidential"