Town vs Radcliffe 25th march 2011

burgerman

i think moving the game is a good idea! however what is not a good idea is to move the game to a day that the Wolves are playing against Wigan on sky at the DW!!

Look at the attendance on saturday when we clashed with the Wolves!!

but i suppose it is too late now!! unless we can get a big screen behind the goal so we can watch town and the wolves!!! :D

Gary, from my viewpoint, I would like to see more Friday night football at the Cantilever, but the Wigan V Wolves game has always been scheduled for the Friday night, and a clash with them is inadvisable, as we saw on Saturday.

Be an interesting development to see if it does draw in more fans than the traditional Saturday afternoon kick off. Thought the three that we have had previously have worked quite well ( v Leigh, Mossley and Gt Harwood Tn) and we have won them all too.

It worked for Tranmere Rovers for many years, so lets see if we can get it on for another game, and get it well publicised, and see if we can pull in a number of new fans.