Warrington Town v Bamber Bridge.

Peter T

i wasnt going to write tonight but i feel i should

tonights performance from certain players was at best poor!

at times (usually when finley is suspended) it seems we have a goalkeeper a back four and salmon (who i thought had a great game until he was taken off) the rest seem to offer very little!

Im starting to think the team is stagnating and needs some fresh imputus if we are to reach the playoffs!

maybe we should sign some young lads from the North West counties who are hungry to impress and could turn into little gems in this league.

anyway rant over and i will be there saturday shouting for the boys and supporting whoever wears the yellow (sometimes red) shirt :D

Does anyone still believe Warrington can make the play offs and get promoted?

Methinks that there was too much shouting about the play-offs in the first place. But what do I know?

IMO, the hyped-up expectancy puts a lot of needless weight on the Manager and squad.

The Manager knows what is required and needs to get his squad focussed on each game, NOT where they will be at the end of the season. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Midfield again lost control of this game in the 2nd half. You could see the BB momentum building from the start of the 2half. Plenty of wasted balls either into space with no yellow shirts or directly to the opposition.

Bit odd taking GS off when he was the one who was most threatening.

Lack of killer instinct and finishing teams off once again, just dont look like scoring the second goal which would put the opposition/game in the bag near enough. Too many missed chances and dropped points

Getting players in from the lower leagues is far from the answer!! The only way you will get out of this league is if we have a squad that wants to win the league and is good enough (players from higher division with something to prove) and the last 4 games the team has shown no promise to want to win the league or look anything like getting promoted.

Time to earn your money Joey, prove us all wrong and get Warrington Town promoted.

Lack of killer instinct and finishing teams off once again, just dont look like scoring the second goal which would put the opposition/game in the bag near enough. Too many missed chances and dropped points

Getting players in from the lower leagues is far from the answer!! The only way you will get out of this league is if we have a squad that wants to win the league and is good enough (players from higher division with something to prove) and the last 4 games the team has shown no promise to want to win the league or look anything like getting promoted.

Time to earn your money Joey, prove us all wrong and get Warrington Town promoted.

i disagree mate i think we have a team that have all played at a higher level. the problem we have is that no player will come down a league that are in the first team of a higher premier divison club at this moment in time.

if you sign a player from the counties, you can sign players who are match fit and have been given a chance to prove themselves. they will also be an awful lot cheaper to pay as the counties wages are poor compared to Evo stik league wages so there is alot less of a risk.

Time for them all to start playing like they want to go up again!! We know how they can play like against chester, chorley Lancaster and northwich just a case of proving they can do it week in week out.

No coincedence since Finley, Duffy and Gavin not starting we have dropped points, the players who have come in have been 'ok' but theres no sign of them keeping their places once Finley and Duffy are back, well for me anyway there isnt.

Its all upto Joey and the Players to prove they are good enough now, start of the season they all said the team was good enough to go up so prove it now!!! starting saturday.