TB on the increase again.

algy

I see that TB is at a 30year all time high due to immigration. Further to this & very relevant is this: every time we go to the supermarket

we see children (old enough to walk) standing in the trolleys in outdoor shoes, sometimes wellingtons, & all have obviously walked on the pavement and street.

This has very frightening implications, our food goes in these trolleys albeit usually prewrapped but most people take it home & place it on the kitchen worktops.

Think carefully where these children's boots & shoes have been, on the pavements with spit (TB.?) dog mess, vomit, urine & pidgeon droppings to name but a few of these bad health hazards.

When I was at school they used to immunise against TB (I never had mine though as mum wouldn't let me have it).

I'm sure it carried on until fairly recently but they had certainly stopped doing it by the time my son would have geen given it.

The population explosion can be traced to the point where immunisation began - that isn't to say it's a bad thing to do, quite the opposite. It's just that well intentioned actions have unforseen longer term outcomes. The higher incidence of TB and other diseases can be laid at the door of reduced immunisation progs, but also the irresponsible (over the counter) use of anti-biotics in some countries that are fostering the mutation of bacteria, and the ease and speed with which people (and their bugs) can spread around the globe. :shock:

I understood that TB had been eradicated in this country and has only re-occurred as immigration has rocketed and those entering the country were not screened for TB. (They may be now.)

This also adds to the pressure on the NHS.

Am I invisible, that is what I stated in my original post :roll: