Chamber of commerce on the worm

Geoff Settle

somebody once asked me to go to one of these breakfast "networking" meetings for business owners. Then they dropped the bombshell that it started at 06:30.... he explained that it was so I could still go and do a full days work afterwards.... what are these people on?

I started my own company nearly 10 years ago so that if I wanted to, I could start work at 10:00 and work till 4pm, not add extra hours to the day

It is like the ones who get on the train at Bank Quay at 7 in the morning and get the laptops out and the phones and work for 2 hours before they get to work.... sure fire way to an early grave if you ask me!

You must be talking of BNI Baz - I have been a member for seven years and never looked back.

Best decision I ever made.

If you are happy in your working life you can work 24/7 - even sold an advert on my holidays abroad once! :o

Geoff RE Chamber events - If your approiach the Chamber - mentioning your heard them on the worm I am sure they may allow none members to some of the networking events.

There were somone none members at JTF last night!