Wolves deny Eastmond link

Gary

Funny that, on the last few occasions he played for saints against us he absolutely murdered us up the middle.

Would not be surprised if we are making attempts to get him.

If he stays fit I can see us taking him for 2012, 2011 is out of the question. He has to realise that if he goes to the dark side that he'll have to completely re-learn his game and that there have been far more failures than successes with players moving to RU.

On another note, nice to see people using this Site again, hope to see some of you at Cardiff.

Freezing my bits off for hours in a Cardiff stadium isn't my idea of a fun time. The RFL have made a huge boo boo in staging the games in the bleak mid-winter which will be reflected in the attendance figures. Talk about organising an inbibing competition in a brewery. I can't help feeling that once again they are bending over for SKY TV.

Freezing my bits off for hours in a Cardiff stadium isn't my idea of a fun time. The RFL have made a huge boo boo in staging the games in the bleak mid-winter which will be reflected in the attendance figures. Talk about organising an inbibing competition in a brewery. I can't help feeling that once again they are bending over for SKY TV.

When the roof is on the stadium is quite warm whatever the time of year. It will be far warmer than Murrayfield last year.