Blue and silhouette - BUT WHY ?

Dizzy

Offer to make me a brew too and I'll come round and show you how to do it sometime... or maybe you could make SD a brew if you don't trust me :lol::lol:

Sounds a bit complicated but honesty it is really easy especially if someone shows you how rather than you struggling with the online help and instructions ... they are a pain :?

After 10 minutes you would be and expert :wink:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yer on Diz. It would be great if you could pop around sometime. And Sue too, I've got two knees. Please be gentle with me :wink:

I was going to ask if photoshop could be combined in the photogroup, This could be a really usefull extra to Warrington Worlwide.

Wingy, yer gettin' greedy!

:wink:

About Photoshop great idea, the only problem may be infringement of copyright?

Cheers PJ, I'll look into it.

The photo of the chaffinch was asking a bit much really, but it was the best way I knew of asking how to improve something. But I did get lots of usefull advice from it, as it got me started in useing things that I didn't know about.

I also took a photo the same as Dizzy with the blue sky where the foreground came out very dark. I took another one of the same shot and focussed on the dark backround by half depressing the shutter button as you suggested. Then took the shot at the correct angle. I got a much better result by following your advice.

That was a great bit of tutorial Dizzyand Sue, nice work on the chaffinch. You 2 could be the camera clubs Photoshop gurus.

I wouldn't go that far (well not for me PJ) there's still absolutely loads that I have to learn about photoshop yet. Trial, error and endless hours of playing about tweaking and morphing photos is getting me there though :lol::wink:

Wingy.... no probs and I'll give you a Dizzy lesson....but as long as I really don't have to sit on yer knee.. I might hurt you :lol::lol:

Thanks for the compliments and offer of tea Wingnut, algy and PJ Callands, to be honest I have been using Photoshop for years now for various projects, however no mater how many times they update the software with some fantastic effects and filters, I still tend use the same filters for the simple results I need.

Colleagues of mine use the ?Droplet? command quite a lot and as you know this can save a lot of time doing repetitive tasks, such as colour mode, filters, resizing etc, this would be a worthwhile skill to learn.

To be honest it is not the software that is the hardest thing to use, you first must have the fun element, which is creativity and imagination and lots of practice.

So are you coming to Wingnuts with me SD..... :D

Please don't make me go on my own and you clearly know a lot more about PS that I do so your could teach me some 'tips of the trade' at the same time.... please :D

Are you joing the new camera club that PJ has set up... it will be fun if you do :D:wink:

So are you coming to Wingnuts with me SD..... :D

Please don't make me go on my own and you clearly know a lot more about PS that I do so your could teach me some 'tips of the trade' at the same time.... please :D

Are you joing the new camera club that PJ has set up... it will be fun if you do :D:wink:

So sorry to disappoint Dizzy, but because of family and work commitments, will have to decline such offers, and post on this forum when I can, nice of you to offer anyway! :wink:

:cry::cry: Wingy scared you really.. I understand. Ah well I'll just have to be brave.... :lol:

ps the camera club is online so you could just upload some of your photos and join in whenever you can or even upload some of your photoshop creations for us to admire. Anything goes :D

Thanks for the link SD. I'll certainly be having a play around with droplets later as I've never used them before.

Nice one :D:D

PJ has set up a new section on the photo's of Warrigton section called "Post production questions and answers" for everything to do with photoshop and other such things. Might be worth copying and pasting some of your previous advice and tips onto there too. :wink:

PS.... PJ when I saw the new topic title I thought it was something to do with 'posting' comments on the forum :oops::oops: Durh :oops::lol: