Culture clash -

observer

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. with 30 years EXPERIENCE representing an ethnically diverse constituency, plus EXPERIENCE of our judicial system, I think Jack Straw is well qualified to make a judgement on this matter; it's just a pity that it's taken him 30 years to pop his head above the PC parapet to state the obvious. :roll:

obs, perhaps some of our fellow posters don't know what testosterone is, or only had a small amount in their teens.

I could keep my Testosterone under control Peter, sounds like you could not, is that a giulty plea :!::twisted:

Never had a problem keeping it under control. I used to burn my energy off.

Nice to see that you are agreeing with obs and saying that he has a point.

obs, sadly they had a captive audience. And your post is a bit unnecessary. :roll:

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/crime/s/1404882_police_probe_into_claims_of_gang_grooming_girls_for_sex_in_rochdale

Another case that's only in the papers because it has a "twist"???

Or, is it in the papers because 14 under-age white girls have allegedly been gang raped by men - all of whom just happen to be Asians, AGAIN!!!

It is understood that some of Greater Manchester Police?s most senior officers have met to discuss the allegations

They will be sweating now then..... Oh heavens, how do they contemplate breaking the news to the public without upsetting the Asian Community????

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps, given the belief that we are now a Nation of multi-ethnic "communities", rather than one Nation of one community - should we hand over responsibility for punishing such crimes to the community elders, as per Sharia Law? And just what punishment would Sharia Law prescribe for rape. given that the Afghan Legislature attempted to legitimise rape within marriage? :?